Jethro Tull's Thick As A Brick Stereo/5.1 remix will be reissued in October 2022

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finished what I had to do. Don't blame me for any delay. lol Mayhem maybe.
The flat transfer original mix stereo that was made in 2012 by Peter Mew will probably remain. It is good and to pull the master again for that final yeah is time consuming ($$). I asked for the "yeah". I hope this is not the delay. :whistle::unsure:

QQ rules - looks like Broadsword work for me next. :cool:

I'm in, of the Tull albums I enjoy this comes in a distant second to Aqualung but I'm hopeful hearing it superbly mixed will help elevate my appreciation of the album.
Back in the day, Aqualung was my fav, but the older I get the more I prefer TAAB. Just my personal taste changing I quess.

Its great that this is coming out all fixed and perfect. Aqualung will come next as well all done right.

Sorry to the folks who paid big bucks for the TAAB set. You win some, you lose some.

i ordered the reissue through HMV apparently (don't remember doing that.. whoops! 😅🤷🏻‍♀️🤯 ) and they're also saying its been pushed back to November 25th, so i guess that's the new release date (for now).. 🤞

Wonder what happened? All seemed ready, "yeah". 🥸
Just had an email from the shed, delayed until the 2nd of December except the US which is January now ☹️
Burning Shed update.

Release date officially pushed back!
:thumbsdow

Thanks for your order.

We are sorry to say that the release date for Thick As A Brick (40th Anniversary Special Collector’s Edition) has been put back to 2nd December 2022 for everyone except the USA.

The new release date for US customers is 20th January 2023 so we will be holding all US preorders back until that date.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

https://forums.stevehoffman.tv/thre...ue-this-october.1148574/page-38#post-30526278

The new release date for US customers is 20th January 2023 so we will be holding all US preorders back until that date.
That's the first I've heard of an overseas retailer holding an available order until a later domestic release date.

I ordered from Rhino. Haven't received any update since I pre-ordered it when it first appeared. Regardless, I can wait. It will be here eventually.
Also, and I know I should post this in the appropriate thread, but I haven't heard any update regarding Mo-Fi's Van Halen releases. The 1st was supposed to be coming out in the Fall of 2022... and here we sit.

Back