Jethro Tull's Thick As A Brick Stereo/5.1 remix will be reissued in October 2022

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bummer for us US Residents, I actually forgot about it. Looked in my receipt folder and it is down at the bottom from Rhino.
Just in case anyone is interested the Black Sabbath box sets are half today what I paid for them.

Still nothing from Amazon.ca, just says “delivery date pending”, although Amazon has been terrible lately for getting nothing out on release day so it’ll probably ship next week at the latest.

I’m starting to freak out a bit here in the US as to where to order this from to ensure that I receive a copy to complete my JT book style CD/DVD collection.

These delayed release dates aren’t helping. I’m ok paying more if I’m assured a copy. What do y’all suggest?

I’m starting to freak out a bit here in the US as to where to order this from to ensure that I receive a copy to complete my JT book style CD/DVD collection.

These delayed release dates aren’t helping. I’m ok paying more if I’m assured a copy. What do y’all suggest?
Burning Shed. In my experience, they’re one of the most dependable online stores. I’m in the U.S., too, but have my order with them and am confident I’ll get it when they’re free to ship to the U.S.

Get a copy from both, I can't imagine that you'd lose money on these when it's out of print again.

Both = Burning Shed and ?
Burning Shed (they'd hold a copy for you, IE they have them now in stock & they have a separate link to the Uk/Euro orders for USA deliveries) & Amazon USA (if that's an option) for when they get them, assume that was your worry USA sites not having stock come the New Year.

Thick As A Brick 2 😅🤣💞

(Left :Original 2012 issue / Right : 2022 reissue)

1BB2BE4D-4988-4362-BE5C-939612B6D05E.jpeg

560FC261-BD2B-4AD8-B421-1CC0B1EF2F58.jpeg

EFF15EB9-3840-4068-A53E-B776CEA6B2AC.jpeg

8C41AD1C-3BBF-4AA4-AD75-DDFC56B45D40.jpeg

383D1D38-D0E6-4446-A800-98F5B09AC281.jpeg

Ha I love that new comic strip
I thought they would do something less obvious like change the buttons on the overcoats on the rear cover for the new edition.

Wanted to second or third Burning Shed as a great source for anything. Until the Pound-->USD exchange rate went unfavorably hostile in the past year or two, I would always order from Burning Shed. Despite being a long hop over a big pond, I've often gotten new releases within days of official release.

Amazon US hasn't updated anything related to this release in quite a while, still says "Release date: Friday, January 20, 2023". It will arrive when it arrives, waited this long...

Last edited:
Back