Joe Walsh on aging

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I woke up one time coming out of a blackout, and I was on an airplane, descending to land in Charles de Gaulle Airport in France. And all I can think is I must have decided it was a good idea to go to France, and got my passport, and got on a plane." Joe Walsh

"My wife one time got a fishbone stuck in her throat and had to fly back to L.A. from Monte Carlo to have it taken out. I thought, 'Wow, what a great blues song!" Joe Walsh

"The message from 'Analog Man' is that I'm back, and it won't be 20 years until the next album." Joe Walsh

"I go to parties sometimes until four, it's hard to leave when you can't find the door." Joe Walsh

"The most terrifying thing that ever happened to me was that Keith Moon decided he liked me." Joe Walsh

Eyes, ears, oy - getting old is no fun. Joe is right.

And Joe is such a classy guy. His last album "Analog Man" was really good, and had some excellent tunes, but alas, as with most 'legacy' artists, no one played it or heard it. What a shame.
Analog Man is a great album! There is a "Deluxe Edition" (no surround) that has a video feature called "For The Record" which includes three live tracks. Recommended!

Back