John Keating - Space Experience SQ CD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

podman

The EMI 2CD release of John Keating's "Space Experience" and "Space Experience 2" appears to have "Space Experience" in SQ. I've decoded the first track 'I Feel The Earth Move' using the AA2 script and it appears to decode OK (although I don't have the original vinyl to check it against).

I had heard that this album was only released on vinyl in SQ regardless of whether you bought the Stereo or the Quad version.

This 1998 remastered CD re-release shows the Quad album cover on the front of the CD booklet.

Details are:

EMI Studio 2 Series - 2 Original Albums On A Double CD
John Keating - Space Experience / Space Experience 2
Cat No: 7243 4 95619 2 2 (UK: 495 6192)

podman

Don't forget released as a Q8

Attachments

• jk.JPG
    jk.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 203
The EMI 2CD release of John Keating's "Space Experience" and "Space Experience 2" appears to have "Space Experience" in SQ. I've decoded the first track 'I Feel The Earth Move' using the AA2 script and it appears to decode OK (although I don't have the original vinyl to check it against).

I had heard that this album was only released on vinyl in SQ regardless of whether you bought the Stereo or the Quad version.

This 1998 remastered CD re-release shows the Quad album cover on the front of the CD booklet.

Details are:

EMI Studio 2 Series - 2 Original Albums On A Double CD
John Keating - Space Experience / Space Experience 2
Cat No: 7243 4 95619 2 2 (UK: 495 6192)

podman
Yes the first Space CD is in SQ
the 2nd is just stereo
although it was released in SQ in Spain?
I have a copy of it on a cassette
Ron

Back