John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band Super Deluxe Edition (New 5.1 & Dolby Atmos mixes!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a VERY tempting price...but I vowed never to buy Amazon UK again (shipped to US that is). Nearly all of my purchases arrived looking like the fork truck did massive burn outs on the boxes....damage galore.

Oh, you got yours? I've had two Amazon UK packages simply never arrive and a third box that was clearly someone else's order. Returning that turned into a massive hassle because somehow someone thought I was on the hook for import duties or something (can't remember the details, it was long ago).

I don't think I've ever had trouble with any other international orders, but just like you I've given up on Amazon UK.

That is a VERY tempting price...but I vowed never to buy Amazon UK again (shipped to US that is). Nearly all of my purchases arrived looking like the fork truck did massive burn outs on the boxes....damage galore. My only hope is, that importCD will have a similar price to that, if not slightly cheaper for us in US.
Gos.....anytime my stuff got damaged from them I either got a DRASTIC price cut or was told to keep it and they refunded my order completely

Also my absolute favorite Lennon . . . taking a chance on France . . . for now!
1614913516812.png

P. s. i also dig Yoko's iteration!
https://www.allmusic.com/album/yoko-ono-plastic-ono-band-mw0000026229

Seems to have live sessions from Yoko's album, but not the album itself remastered or mixed in surround and not the track (recorded two years earlier) "Aos," recorded with the Ornette Coleman Quartet.
Shows you what I know. I thought the tracks on the Yoko disc were recorded live in studio to begin with. Apparently that is not correct.

Seems to have live sessions from Yoko's album, but not the album itself remastered or mixed in surround and not the track (recorded two years earlier) "Aos," recorded with the Ornette Coleman Quartet.

I believe a Canadian label has right to the original studio album, if I'm not mistaken

Back