John Mellencamp Scarecrow ATMOS Blu-ray

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite of his too along with the follow up album. Includes the extra song on the cassette version and another B side.
I have no interest in the rough mixes demos etc. Priced out of this purchase.....

So it's about $150

I'll wait until I can hear this Atmos mix on Apple... and make sure they make good on that BD promise... and see if it can be had cheaper elsewhere later!

I really try to support new physical surround titles, however; I only want the BD out of this and I'm not so much in love with this album (it's OK.)
-so this is starting to sound ridiculous :unsure: ???

I’m still a 5.1 channel person. When a set such as this says Atmos mix but doesn’t mention 5.1, does that mean the Atmos unmixes down to 5.1?
As I understand it, yes. I have a handful of Atmos discs that sound reasonable in 5.1. I intend to have Atmos capability in my room eventually, so I’m buying discs with those signals, but so far I can’t decode them.

NOT with the included 3 LPs........

Stand alone BD~A ONLY if and when available!
What leads you to believe there are three LPs? I might actually be willing to pay that extortion price if there were. I see 1 LP, 1 7", two CDs and a Blu.

It's too bad too because Scarecrow and Lonesome Jubilee are two of my all time favorite albums. He really hit his stride and was making great Americana though nobody was calling it that because he was a chart successful artist.

Back