June 2019 DV Releases (MFSB, Guess Who, Herbie Hancock, and Donald Byrd)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you like that album in stereo, you’re going to absolutely love it in quad. One hell of a wild mix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Indeed! I have only heard it once, but it's a great quad mix for sure. But my reaction was a bit similar to Bitches Brew - both are albums I know extremely well in stereo, so a "new" mix is a little unsettling. I will have to spend more time with it.

My 4 from this last batch finally arrives tomorrow (Monday)
I don't use expedited shipping, though I do pay another dollar for tracking. So, I was able to check the tracking number and see they were in Champaign, IL at 10PM last night..... 30 minutes from my house.

Which means, no Sunday delivery.....so tomorrow. :)

My 4 from this last batch finally arrives tomorrow (Monday)
I don't use expedited shipping, though I do pay another dollar for tracking. So, I was able to check the tracking number and see they were in Champaign, IL at 10PM last night..... 30 minutes from my house.

Which means, no Sunday delivery.....so tomorrow. :)

drum roll..! 🥁

trumpet blast! 🎺

ladies and gentlemen,
Gamble & Huff proudly presents...

Monday
(GOS)
Finally
(gets his)
Sexy
(new DV)
Batch

yeeeeaaaaaaayyyyy!!!! :SG

Ordered on the 14th. Regular shipping and I got them in Nevada last Thursday. So that’s what? Less than two weeks?

Shipping a very tight package. All good except a couple of small cracks in two jewel cases. Not enough for me to care and if I did I have plenty of standard jewel cases.

Gonna spend the afternoon with Herbie and Donald!

Ordered on the 14th. Regular shipping and I got them in Nevada last Thursday. So that’s what? Less than two weeks?

Shipping a very tight package. All good except a couple of small cracks in two jewel cases. Not enough for me to care and if I did I have plenty of standard jewel cases.

Gonna spend the afternoon with Herbie and Donald!

You'll be in GREAT company keywhiz ...... LOVE Herbie and Donald on D~V's stupendous QUAD revival. Sensational!

Ordered!

Donald Byrd - Black Byrd [SACD Hybrid Multi-channel]

MFSB - Philadelphia Freedom & Summertime [SACD Hybrid Multi-channel / Stereo]

Herbie Hancock - Sextant [SACD Hybrid Multi-channel]

Tomita - Firebird [SACD Hybrid Multi-channel]

The Guess Who - Rockin' & The Best of The Guess Who - Volume 2
Arrived today. Listening to Sextant and loving it!! :QQlove

Back