Kansas "The Absence of Presence" CD+5.1 Blu-Ray coming 6/26/2020

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me get this straight.

$19 CD & Bluray (contains 5.1)
$60 CD & Bluray (contains 5.1 and 96/24 hi res stereo) and a book

Why the heck didn't they put the 96/24 hi res stereo also on the $19 version? Not that I ever listen to the stereo, but I would certainly consider it in this case as I've never heard this album.

Gene, it wouldn't make a lick of sense not including the stereo mix on the BD~A EXCEPT FOR THE DELUXE EDITION.

U sure that was a shipping notice...or a notice saying not released till 7-17 ???

From Burning Shed’s Facebook page this morning;

We accidentally sent a batch of Shipping Notification emails at 11.20 this morning - please ignore them. There's no need to call us or email Chloe, just delete it.

Sorry for any confusion and inconvenience, it's very hot here!“

We accidentally sent a batch of Shipping Notification emails at 11.20 this morning - please ignore them. There's no need to call us or email Chloe, just delete it.

Did get the e-mail but didn't get the Facebook post, doh, back to waiting.

I wonder if this applies to the new Steven Wilson? (I got a shipping notice this morning)

No.... not quite Gos level yet...UNLESS...you ordered 2 of them :unsure:
Well I got an email from Burning Shed saying my copy is on its way, so now I know who I got it from, and I know that there can only be one!
1594753667804.png

Back