Keeping Company with the Doctor (in Involve Matix Quad)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Brent

300 Club - QQ All-Star
Company Doctor.jpg

Each Wednesday on EZMax Music we celebrate the music of Broadway and Hollywood - In addition we are picking several musical personalities who are celebrating birthdays during the week - This week it's Doc Severinsen (born on July 7, 1927). For the Doctor we've put together a 2.5 hour program - at 12:45pm (NYC Time) we finish up with three albums presented in QS regular matrix sound (before that we'll be playing over an hour of music featuring the Doc - in beautiful stereo).
At 8:15 the curtain goes up on "Company" - complete from the 4 track reel, encoded for QS surround sound.
Of course, throughout the day, we'll be playing the great music of Broadway and Hollywood. - Wall to Wall (from midnight to midnight).
http://radiomaxmusic.com/ezmaxpop.html

I remember the first time I experienced Billā€™s show. I had run a single cord out of the headphone jack on my computer over to the Surround Master v2 on my Quad system with a stereo adapter at the end. It sounded so wonderful even with that simple setup I was dancing a Sailorā€™s Jig in the sweet spot!
Now Iā€™d like to get my Slim Devices Squeezebox2, networked wirelessly onto the SMv2 to hear Billā€™s show (4.0 Involve mode), but itā€™s started acting up; so weā€™ll see.

Back