HiRez Poll Keneally, Mike & Beer for Dolphins - SLUGGO! [DVD-A]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the DVD-A of Mike Keneally & Beer for Dolphins - SLUGGO!

• 6:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5:

• 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Poor Surround, Poor Fidelity, Poor Content

• Total voters
Right now (now until March 31 2018) this title can be had for 1/3 off if you use the promo code "Third Off" at checkout. By my calculation, this brings the price down from $34 to $22.67 for a 3-disc set.

Checkout from where please (vendor)?

EDIT - nevermind figured it out, store.keneally.com

Last edited:
The 4 disk version is the one that seems to be featured on his site. The 3 disk version you have to hunt down in the store. There is a deluxe and a super deluxe.

His site has both versions, with and without the fourth disc (a CD with a live concert, no multichannel).

Here's the fourth:

Keneally1.jpg

Keneally2.jpg

-Kristian

Perfect 10 from me!
Killer mix,production and music
If you dig modern prog that is equal parts driven by Zappa,Crimson and the poppiness of XTC combined with ferocious musicianship that lays all to waste this is your disc!
Imagine Zappa without all the sexual/political pecadillos crossed with some modern KC inspired metallic fury
Ya can't go wrong!

Perfect 10 from me!
Killer mix,production and music
If you dig modern prog that is equal parts driven by Zappa,Crimson and the poppiness of XTC combined with ferocious musicianship that lays all to waste this is your disc!
Imagine Zappa without all the sexual/political pecadillos crossed with some modern KC inspired metallic fury
Ya can't go wrong!
Well said. IMO, Keneally's work, this disc/package included, is super fun, interesting, well-done, and highly underrated.

Well said. IMO, Keneally's work, this disc/package included, is super fun, interesting, well-done, and highly underrated.
All of his surround stuff is criminally unknown,well kinda like the man in general! I hope he will release some more surround,I know he's hinted at it but no dice yet.

Back