Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band – The Traveler Blu-ray Pure Audio w/Atmos and 5.1 mix out on 8/30 2019

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too have nearly pulled the trigger on Acoustic Sounds as no details yet on the Mascot Label web site..
And limited supply makes me think they will be gone in a flash when they appear.

Great choice on the Hendrix SACD!!

well i pre-ordered one from AS just in case it is one of those super limited jobs that disappears without trace straight away!
(but what a fackin' kerfuffle ordering was! i've never knowingly bought from AS before, so the 1st order had to be via PayPal.. but you can't do AS pre-orders with PayPal.. so i had to do a $50+ international order of in stock stuff i didn't really want and then another $50+ international order to pre-order the $20 Kenny Wayne whatsit disc i wanted!) TLDR; bloody hassle to buy! better be worth it! 🤣

well i pre-ordered one from AS just in case it is one of those super limited jobs that disappears without trace straight away!
(but what a fackin' kerfuffle ordering was! i've never knowingly bought from AS before, so the 1st order had to be via PayPal.. but you can't do AS pre-orders with PayPal.. so i had to do a $50+ international order of in stock stuff i didn't really want and then another $50+ international order to pre-order the $20 Kenny Wayne whatsit disc i wanted!) TLDR; bloody hassle to buy! better be worth it! 🤣
Exactly why I didn't pull the trigger....a rite royal pain in the rear.(was going to say arse...Ooh I just did!! :D )
Perhaps we need to hook up with our American friends and sort out some postage/buying help on these tricky little purchases!!?
If allowed of course.. :unsure:

Exactly why I didn't pull the trigger....a rite royal pain in the rear.(was going to say arse...Ooh I just did!! :D )
Perhaps we need to hook up with our American friends and sort out some postage/buying help on these tricky little purchases!!?
If allowed of course.. :unsure:
Maybe next time we ought to link our purchases, and buy en masse (well maybe 3 copies!) for the UK?

What makes matters worse with Acoustic Sounds ...... MOST of their proprietary SACDs are STEREO only and they don't offer further discounting even on their own AP discs....whereas, Music Direct usually does! I'm tired of paying $30 for a Stereo SACD remaster ...... especially in light of Dutton Vocalion's exceptionally well priced QUAD two~fers from the original analogue masters.

What's wrong with THIS picture .....IMO, a helluva LOT! 😈

Am STILL awaiting Jimi Hendrix's Stereo SACD remaster of ARE YOU EXPERIENCED? Pre~ordered MONTHS [and months] AGO ...... !
Kerfuffle LIMBO?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:

wow! when did this go live? i thought it was limited to his site merch and AS! this would've saved me a ton of hassle (and a bit of dough!) instead of ordering through AS where i've now got to cough up £25 quid in customs duty on a tinpot purchase. ugh! 😆

ohh!! i'm glad!! really glad all over!! i look forward to your review!! 👍😊

however can everybody per-lease stop rubbing it in about the el cheapo price they're getting it from Amazon (i'm only joking!!!) (well, sort of) when mine from AS is gonna cost about 8 million quid with discs i don't really want/need at this time, to bulk it out for an international order and then i'll no doubt get clobbered for import duty because that international order will exceed the limit whereas just this one disc i actually want probably wouldn't!!! haha!!! oh and i can't cancel i don't remember my login i was trollied on scrumpy at the time i ordered! rah rah rah!! 😝

oh big hairy balls i'm having a Basil Fawlty moment! "i mean, what is the point exactly??!!?" hahaha!!! 🤣

Back