Kenny Wayne Shepherd -Trouble Is 25

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my order in to jpc via PayPal; I believe there was no shipping charge, total in US $ = $53.79

Thanks to a strong USA dollar:

Chart:

View attachment 83865
...... we're not far behind with £1=$1.0865 so $1 = £0.9204 after today's UK budget which had Tax cuts & increased borrowing during a period of high inflation. It makes getting those Steely Dan SACDs a bit more expensive :(

Likewise ordered the Kenny Wayne Shepherd Trouble Is box set from jpc.de: $50.41 with VAT removed and I also added an SACD and 3D BD~V and the total for s/h was $5.12 ........ Amazing deal and in past experiences with jpc.de....they're wonderful to deal with!
...... we're not far behind with £1=$1.0865 so $1 = £0.9204 after today's UK budget which had Tax cuts & increased borrowing during a period of high inflation. It makes getting those Steely Dan SACDs a bit more expensive :(
I was likewise shocked to see the Euro dip to 97 cents against the US dollar and the £ down to $1.09. But we Americans were told NOT to be too complacent even though the US dollar is strong[er] ..... A.Worldwide RECESSION is imminent and our BEAR markets continue to dip, interest rates are rising, home sales are down and after the COVID 19 2 1/2 year lockdown ... what did any of us reasonably expect?

I went ahead and bundled it with the Mellencamp, which was coming up higher priced before checkout—and then I was pleasantly surprised by this:
Screen Shot 2022-09-24 at 10.17.18 AM.png

Two Super Deluxe sets with Atmos for $150, shipped to the US. I woulda rather paid for two $30 stand-alone blu-rays, but this is the best I've seen so far and I'm OK with it.

Thanks for all who posted about jpc.de! I went to the site and kept adding releases to my cart to see what the cost would be to Illinois in the USA once the VAT is removed. When i added Trouble Is . . . 25 (click on the title to take you to the jpd.de page) and saw it would make it to my front door for $50.41 (with shipping spread out over three separate releases), i decided to "Chase the Rainbow"!

I did wonder if its legit but its all confirmed. Had to manually input the Amazon Italian website as your link took me to the UK one...Amazon trying not to play ball?
Ditto here.
I think I have seen this before, probably not lately though. Anyway, isolating the ISIN number and searching at invidual Amazons usually works fine.

Last edited:
Is there a preview track on Apple Music for this Atmos mix? I like the album but at these prices, I am thinking this will be streaming only for me.

Would be in for Cd/Blu-ray version if it has Atmos. Played regular cd thru surround master and sounded really good

Limited Edition Artbook contents:
  • 48 Page booklet with photos and liner notes
  • 2LP (Gold vinyl)
  • CD
  • DVD with the Trouble Is... 25th Anniversary show + Documentary
  • Blu-ray with the Trouble Is... 25th Anniversary show + Documentary
  • Blu-ray with Dolby Atmos Immersive audio (exclusive to the artbook)
Looks like the Atmos mix is only on the artbook edition. Are we sure about this?

Back