• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

King Crimson 40th series CD/DVD-A sets

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 1679

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Okay...a bit of a KC completist but have broken that habit, so these cd/dvd-a sets I have that are covered in the box sets I own are up for grabs....Starless & Bible Black, Red, USA, Discipline.

All are basically mint, played a couple times, well looked after.

Continental USA only for free shipping - others, ask me and I'll look into it...
$15 each.....2 for $28......3 for $39....all 4 for $50...Paypal please (I can use that for future Burning Shed purchases!)

KC40th1.jpg

KC40th2.jpg

Hi do you still have Red left? And would you ship to New Zealand?
Hi there, it's still here and I would consider shipping to NZ, will need to look at the cost though as international rates have gone up a lot the last few years. I'll try look for a little guesstimate and PM you, then we'll see if we can work out something we can both live with!

King Crimson USA DVD 40th Anniversary. Somehow I missed this for my collection. I think because it is not surround, stereo only, that I just didn't know about it.
There are 4 versions of basically same thing, Discogs Link
It sounds real good. Does anyone have a preference with the 4 choices. I am late to the party with King Crimson. I ripped the entire DVD and notice there are some small differences between the mixes like start of track, etc.
It's a lot to listen to.
Your thoughts?
R-5003348-1381916141-6354.jpeg.jpg

Back