Kiss Creatures Of The Night (40th Anniversary Super Deluxe) Atmos and 5.1 mixes out in November

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is still an overrated mostly crappy album. I’d rather have a deluxe The Elder, Dynasty or Unmasked. Overall, this later period Kiss really pales in comparison to the classic album series.
Hear hear! Slapping 70 extra unreleased tracks on crap is still crap, just with an extra $180. Or adding some more channels. LOL.

Love me some good Kiss, but not this.

This is still an overrated mostly crappy album. I’d rather have a deluxe The Elder, Dynasty or Unmasked. Overall, this later period Kiss really pales in comparison to the classic album series.
Dynasty! One of my favorites. I'd probably scrape up the money to buy that one.

I became a fan in the 80s and prefer an era that isn’t as widely popular... Dynasty through Asylum.

While happy to see it, I was surprised Creatures ended up the second deluxe set following Destroyer as I would have thought Love Gun, a deluxe Alive set (1, 2 & 3 together?) or the first few albums would have really gotten the fanbase excited.

I imagine the genie (Gene-y?) is out of the bottle with these high-priced sets and we’ll see others that cover the earlier albums. Yet I suppose it wouldn’t surprise me if we get another curveball for box #3.

Credit to them for keeping it interesting if still baffling.

Me three. I’d be in for everything between Dynasty and Crazy Nights. I used to think the idea of those as deluxe boxes was crazy considering the general love for the earlier albums. But here we are days away from Creatures of the Night, which I wouldn’t have thought would be the second box they’d release. So I guess I’m not ruling anything out.

Me three. I’d be in for everything between Dynasty and Crazy Nights. I used to think the idea of those as deluxe boxes was crazy considering the general love for the earlier albums. But here we are days away from Creatures of the Night, which I wouldn’t have thought would be the second box they’d release. So I guess I’m not ruling anything out.
Re: a Dynasty surround mix 'I was made for buying you baby....'

Very cool purple metallic box.

Attachments

• B17534C0-B253-4EC0-B727-0D966E070193.jpeg
    B17534C0-B253-4EC0-B727-0D966E070193.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Does it say in the box who did the surround mixes?

I see a SHF poster(curveboy) says this:

"Mastered by Richard Whittaker & Kevin Vanbergen

Surround mix by Richard Whittaker

Main album mastering will not be winning any awards."

I am not familiar with Richard Whittaker as far as surround stuff.

Back