KISS "Destroyer" Box Set with Blu-Ray (Steven Wilson 5.1 & Dolby Atmos mixes out soon!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like most fellow QQers, I would love to hear what Wilson achieves here, but can’t afford it as a retiree. Does give me hope that Steven will continue to mine the non-prog vein a bit more because there’s a ton of great early 70s rock that he could have a remix field day with!

SW is going to land an earth-shaking groundbreaking album soon if he has not already. You know, a Zeppelin, Stones, or that type of headliner. Floyd, Beatles, and Purple seem to have their own mixing staff on hand already, but there are other strong potentials waiting.

SW is going to land an earth-shaking groundbreaking album soon if he has not already. You know, a Zeppelin, Stones, or that type of headliner. Floyd, Beatles, and Purple seem to have their own mixing staff on hand already, but there are other strong potentials waiting.
I totally agree with you my man!!! Just a matter of time.

Ummmm...Jethro Tull Aqualung unless we forget.

Didn't SW remix Made in Japan and it's just rotting?!
Probably gonna show up on Apple Music any day now!!!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Like most fellow QQers, I would love to hear what Wilson achieves here, but can’t afford it as a retiree. Does give me hope that Steven will continue to mine the non-prog vein a bit more because there’s a ton of great early 70s rock that he could have a remix field day with!
I'm with you,retired too,no more big boxes for me.Hope it will stream on Apple Musi.c.

I'd say I was a bit of a Kiss fan, starting with Alive! and working my way backwards, and forwards, so I would have got Destroyer in 1976. I got Psycho Circus and stopped there though. When I saw this thread I got very excited and was thinking "I'm in" until I saw the price, now the most I have paid so far for a boxset is £130 for Kraftwerk 3-D (The Catalogue) and The Beatles White album, the price on this is pushing it to the limit. It'll need a bit of thinking about.

Back