KISS "Destroyer" Box Set with Blu-Ray (Steven Wilson 5.1 & Dolby Atmos mixes out soon!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m in. This is the very first rock album I owned as a kid and is therefore very important to me from a nostalgia standpoint. This album is so theatrical and atmospheric and I think there is a LOT Steven Wilson can do with this. I’m excited to hear it.

Sure but that would defeat the whole purpose of making a physical SDE and they wouldn’t make as much $$. Yes it sux I know
True. But if they’re only going to include the Blu ray in the box set, it would be nice to have all that material on the Blu ray as well. It would be nice to listen to it all the way through without having to switch discs.

Isn't the Wilson Rush box of Farewell to Kings around $200 as well? I dunno, I thought the story was that he wouldn't do Genesis in 5.1 because he didn't like their music or something like that. But now he's doing Kiss.

The mind boggles...

Isn't the Wilson Rush box of Farewell to Kings around $200 as well? I dunno, I thought the story was that he wouldn't do Genesis in 5.1 because he didn't like their music or something like that. But now he's doing Kiss.

The mind boggles...
There was something that was super exciting and addictive about early Kiss; they delivered a visual component to their basic hard rock that was a lot of fun. I can definitely see Wilson diggin’ some early Kiss!

The mind boggles...
A Farewell to Kings was never more than $150 retail, but I see it going for around $120 now on ImportCDS when in stock….I picked up multiple copies from Amazon UK a few years ago for around $75 along with Led Zeppelin’s Song Remains The Same SDE for the same price

Last edited:
A Farewell to Kings was never more than $150 retail, but I see it going for around $120 now on ImportCDS when in stock….I picked up multiple copies from Amazon UK a few years ago for around $75 along with Led Zeppelin’s Song Remains The Same SDE for the same price
Is it still in print? Just checked discogs and you can't get it shipped here to the States for under $200.

Is it still in print? Just checked discogs and you can't get it shipped here to the States for under $200.
As I said earlier try ImportCDS either their own site or their store on eBay

EDIT: guess you missed out just a few months ago impart had it on their site and on ebay

Any other outlets selling preorder yet or is this Kiss site only ?? Snood loves me some KISS - Snood even have a graded KISS Super Special #1 Comic 9.4 - yeah Snood goofy (Old News) :SB
I’ve actually got 10 copies of it all bought the day it came out back in ‘77 (?) at either BAKKA or SILVER SNAIL on Queen Street in Toronto all kept in MYLAR sleeves since then, they aren’t graded but 9 of them have never been read or open

I’ve actually got 10 copies of it all bought the day it came out back in ‘77 (?) at either BAKKA or SILVER SNAIL on Queen Street in Toronto all kept in MYLAR sleeves since then, they aren’t graded but 9 of them have never been read or open

memorabilla is super hot on ebay right now, you should sell

the pandemic has caused a frenzy, pokemon cards are literally selling for one million dollars

it's insanity

Back