Steven Wilson KISS "Destroyer" (Steven Wilson 5.1 & Dolby Atmos mixes out soon!)

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

The56Kid

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Like most fellow QQers, I would love to hear what Wilson achieves here, but can’t afford it as a retiree. Does give me hope that Steven will continue to mine the non-prog vein a bit more because there’s a ton of great early 70s rock that he could have a remix field day with!

quicksrt

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Since 2002/2003
SW is going to land an earth-shaking groundbreaking album soon if he has not already. You know, a Zeppelin, Stones, or that type of headliner. Floyd, Beatles, and Purple seem to have their own mixing staff on hand already, but there are other strong potentials waiting.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
SW is going to land an earth-shaking groundbreaking album soon if he has not already. You know, a Zeppelin, Stones, or that type of headliner. Floyd, Beatles, and Purple seem to have their own mixing staff on hand already, but there are other strong potentials waiting.
I totally agree with you my man!!! Just a matter of time.

ar surround

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Ummmm...Jethro Tull Aqualung unless we forget.

edisonbaggins

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Didn't SW remix Made in Japan and it's just rotting?!
Probably gonna show up on Apple Music any day now!!!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

perzon57

QQ Supporter
Like most fellow QQers, I would love to hear what Wilson achieves here, but can’t afford it as a retiree. Does give me hope that Steven will continue to mine the non-prog vein a bit more because there’s a ton of great early 70s rock that he could have a remix field day with!
I'm with you,retired too,no more big boxes for me.Hope it will stream on Apple Musi.c.

madship

400 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Read it and weep. KISS Store price is $200...

Haven't found it on amazon yet.
Well that is not happening. I would be curious enough to take a chance on a stand alone Blu-ray for $30. No way I'm spending that kind of money on Kis, particularly when 95% is meaningless to me.

svengaleekie

QQ Supporter
I'd say I was a bit of a Kiss fan, starting with Alive! and working my way backwards, and forwards, so I would have got Destroyer in 1976. I got Psycho Circus and stopped there though. When I saw this thread I got very excited and was thinking "I'm in" until I saw the price, now the most I have paid so far for a boxset is £130 for Kraftwerk 3-D (The Catalogue) and The Beatles White album, the price on this is pushing it to the limit. It'll need a bit of thinking about.