KISS "Destroyer" Box Set with Blu-Ray (Steven Wilson 5.1 & Dolby Atmos mixes out soon!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Read it and weep. KISS Store price is $200...
https://shopkissonline.com/collecti...ducts/destroyer-45th-super-deluxe-4cd-blu-ray
Haven't found it on amazon yet.
Still cheaper than their KISS casket for burial.
kiss-kasket.jpg

Gene Simmons flogging a Kiss-branded coffin and some geezer with his tits out for Kiss.. none of which is making me any more eager to shell out two hundred quid on a Kiss box set.. but its a new Steven Wilson mix, dammit and the World's already gone mad anyway so lets go mad! i'm IN..!!!!

(slips into casket, gets cosy.. and ahhh...) ✌😋💋😂 🤑🎸

Attachments

• 1632110508085.jpeg
    1632110508085.jpeg
    11.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 1632110531174.jpeg
    1632110531174.jpeg
    46.1 KB · Views: 57
The KISS ULTRA DELUXE DESTROYER Box set comes in a 18 Gauge Steel Sealer Couch Casket with Crepe de Chine Interior and a LIFETIME WARRANTY: $5K

I am sure if you buy a casket they will throw in the Destroyer package for free.
BTW,,, "LIFETIME WARRANTY"? The person buried is already dead, so whose lifetime?

I seem to be the odd man out here. I was and still am a big KISS fan. Been one since the first album. I have seen them over a dozen times over the years. Yes, the $200 price tag is too high, but for once I think all the extra posters, stickers, etc. in this box are pretty cool, especially the recreated original KISS Army kit.

Hate them if you want, but KISS pretty much change what a concert experience became. Before KISS, most artists came onstage dressed in whatever clothes they put on that morning, stood motionless onstage and just played their instruments. Even Mick Jagger just stood at the mic before KISS. KISS brought the circus to the stage. Just about every big artist that came after had to up their game. Even Pop & Country acts had to give the audience more than just them standing onstage under a spotlight. Heck, even Garth Brooks came onstage swing from a rope.

Yes, they are a marketing monster, but I had the pleasure of hanging out with them for a short period because the distribution company I worked for had the Symphony record. They were super nice to me and the fans & account people we brought to meet them after the shows. If you haven't watched the latest documentary they did recently you should check it out. I thought they were surprisingly honest about what albums they were proud of and which ones they weren't.

....Yes, the $200 price tag is too high, but for once I think all the extra posters, stickers, etc. in this box are pretty cool, especially the recreated original KISS Army kit.....

....Even Mick Jagger just stood at the mic before KISS....

It would even be cooler if it were $100 :)

I don't think that is true. I remember seeing black and white footage in a documentary where they showed Jagger's early stage persona. He was emulating James Brown, sliding his feet around on stage (almost an early version of moon-walking) but he didn't just stand still. The rest of the band may have stood around like statues, but not Mick.
Start watching at the 2 minute mark

It would even be cooler if it were $100 :)

I don't think that is true. I remember seeing black and white footage in a documentary where they showed Jagger's early stage persona. He was emulating James Brown, sliding his feet around on stage (almost an early version of moon-walking) but he didn't just stand still. The rest of the band may have stood around like statues, but not Mick.

And 1968's LIVE TV Show Rock 'N Roll Circus featured a very young Mick Jagger energetically moving about the stage. Too bad the recently remastered BD~V which touted DOLBY ATMOS was PURE MONO!

I still don't see Mick further than maybe 10 feet from the mic stand. Compare that to the 80's shows where he is running across 40 foot stages during the entire show.

Back