Kraftwerk to release "3D album" in surround sound

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah... about how quickly they were taken... I might have some information on that. I might know that they shipped one out to one buyer today. He might also be checking for tracking updates more than is logical.

I might also know that the buyer almost had a heart-attack when he saw the cost of shipping. It was stupid-pricey... uh... from what I might have heard. Top it off with a place he had never heard of before, it was a crazy purchase that was made before his brain was fully engaged to think it through.

But the buyer (that I might know) has been desperate to get his hands on this title after it being the first thing he heard on his AppleTV Atmos system... he was blown away.

My understanding is that the buyer is very appreciative that it was mentioned here and that he happened to see at the right time. He probably never raced so fast to create an account to grab what he figured was an extremely limited amount... from what I hear.

Back