Labelle Nightbirds & Billy Joel Steetlife Serenade - Audio Fidelity 4.0 SACD!!! (May 2015)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a May 11th Release Date for both Streetlife Serenade and Nightbirds on Audio Fidelity Multichannel SACDs at Acoustic Sounds.

Streetlife Serenade and Labelle SACDs - May 11 Release Date.png

http://store.acousticsounds.com/d/104459/Billy_Joel-Streetlife_Serenade-Hybrid_Multichannel_SACD
http://store.acousticsounds.com/d/104460/Labelle-Nightbirds-Hybrid_Multichannel_SACD

Let's delay these two and get the Doors out immediately.

No thanks. I'm really excited about the Doors disc, but I'm perfectly content with listening to my Perception DVD-As until AF are ready to release it.
No reason to rush it out there until it's ready. I can think of several times that labels should have actually postponed a release until all problems were fixed. (*cough Simple Minds cough*)
Plus, I'm more interested in the Billy Joel disc as I have yet to own any of his albums, so I'm planning on using this release as a stepping stone. Don't know if I'll like it, but I've liked all of the AF discs I've bought so far, so hope springs eternal! :)

Well, I was just kidding really. Sort of expressing my dissatisfaction with those two titles. There's way better stuff they could be putting out.

Well, I was just kidding really. Sort of expressing my dissatisfaction with those two titles. There's way better stuff they could be putting out.

Assuming the label and artist signs off, the tapes are found, etc.... :)

Let's get some reviews rolling on the Billy Joel disc!
Not planning on ordering it until after I get back from my break/vacation near the very end of May, so the early reviews may sway me one way or the other. :)

Just a reminder that since Acoustic Sounds and Elusive Discs now have the new Billy Joel and Labelle SACD's in stock that Memorial Day is close by and that usually means a 10% discount of instock music...I do have both these titles locked in at importcds at a lower price but I'm weighing my options:)...

And.....as I've mentioned to Clint....the downfall of buying from multiple vendors.....I can't remember what I bought...nor from who. Ugh.....

Back