• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Laura Nyro SACD Multi-channel 4.0 FS

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Hello all -

I have an extra copy of Laura Nyro - Eli and the Thirteenth Confession for sale.
I acquired it from someone as a backup copy. When it arrived, the case was mostly shattered. But, still in shrink wrap. So, what to do. Today, I finally decided to unwrap it, replace the front case with a new one. Upon further inspection, the inner case has a crack. It's right next to where the disc lays. I don't have one of those laying around that is in new condition to swap it out.

Everything else about this is in MINT condition. Disc, insert, outer casings, etc. Never saw the light until today. It's number 1885 if you're curious.

I currently see MINT - still in shrink wrap on discogs for $33, not including shipping. $36.99 including shipping.

So, I think that considering that the crack is on the inside case, and all other articles are MINT. I'll sell this copy for $20
That includes $2.75 media mail shipping and it will arrive with NO further damage because I take care in packaging.

Paypal, US only please. :)

Incidentally, I recently picked up a copy of Laura Nyro "A Little Magic, A Little Kindness" on the Real Gone Records label. It's "More Than A Discovery" in its original song sequence and "Eli and the 13th Confession," both in wonderful Mono(Laura's preferred versions) and without the added reverb and other studio trickery that marred her 1st album when re-released as "First Songs." Highly recommended.

Back