Led Zeppelin’s OFFICIAL documentary to be shown soon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's hope that when this film is released on Blu-Ray that they will also include all of the footage from Disc 1 of the "Led Zeppelin DVD" in high-res since this film will be all about the early years of Led Zeppelin.

That footage from the "Led Zeppelin" DVD would include:
-Royal Albert Hall, 9 January 1970 concert
-"Communication Breakdown (music video)"
-Danmarks Radio (Gladsaxe Teen Club, Gladsaxe), 17 March 1969
-Supershow (Staines Studio, London), 25 March 1969
-Tous en Scène (Theatre Olympia, Paris), 19 June 1969

:)

‘Becoming Led Zeppelin’ is now called ‘Led Zeppelin’​

It is being re-edited.

Regarding ‘Becoming Led Zeppelin’, I understand they are nearing the end of the edit and have been taking advantage of the time to make the film as good as possible. I have seen the film in several stages and think it is an extraordinary piece of work that I hope we all get to share in soon

As the filmmakers have told me, they’ll continue to be on the search for unseen archive from the period the film covers all the way until the film is released, so if anyone has anything they would like to send their way, please reach out to me. A few new gems have been added since its public screening last year

https://ledzepnews.com/2022/09/03/b...is-being-re-edited-a-year-after-its-premiere/

At least it will be better than TSRTS !
I saw that on its original 70s release and it sucked then …and I’m a big Zeppelin fan.
I took my cousin who was not really into Zeppelin and he kept trying to leave because he hated it !
I said “Wait…it’s going to get better “ after every time he complained.
We eventually got to the end of the movie and we were both happy to walk out.
He never went to the movies with me ever again !

Back