Led Zeppelin News

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1632498286410.png

https://www.amazon.com/Robert-Plant...d=1632442719&dchild=1&s=instant-video&sr=1-26$0.99 for rent on Amazon Prime

Last edited:
Documentary called "LED ZEPPELIN PLAYED HERE" just need to click on the BLUE link BOX and it will start

YES ITS FREE!!

Just finished watching this and it was interesting to say the least. But what was the BEST thing about it was seeing LIVE FILM footage of ZEP and stills of them that I’d never seen before and believe me I’ve probably seen most

Led Zep live well sort of from Beat Club TV show (lip synched) it was done so badly on purpose by Zep so it wouldn’t be aired because they used the 1st LP recordings….they wanted to play it live, producers said no….JERKS (the producers) done on March 27, 1969 Bremen, Germany
1st is You Shook Me

couldn’t find Babe I’mGonna Leave You though😱😩

This is the closest I could find it’s a reaction YouTube but here goes…if anyone else has a decent copy paste below thanks

colorized version of Danish TV broadcast - Communication Breakdown only

Last edited:
Checked out the merchandise page. Looks like a great album cover....do you think, possibly, maybe, perhaps there will be a new release coming our way?

I found this crazy item for sale at the Led Zeppelin store: Pinball machine:

It’s sort of cool, but I’d rather have a LZ Jukebox. Definitely for those with money to shovel out the window. Maybe good if you own a bar or restaurant.

Wonder if they played When The Levee Breaks on the '71 tour? Never heard it played live, except for their Rock n Roll Hall of Fame performance, and that was a bit lame (even with Neil Young)

Wonder if they played When The Levee Breaks on the '71 tour? Never heard it played live, except for their Rock n Roll Hall of Fame performance, and that was a bit lame (even with Neil Young)
Not in '71. I believe they only played it live 2 or 3 times, at the beginning of the 1975 tour. And then they dropped it from the set list, never to return. I'm pretty sure there is a recent link of one of these versions. I will try and locate it.

Back