Let's give a warm QQ welcome to Markus Reuter!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
http://www.markusreuter.com/

Please welcome Markus to QQ. (Note, he's actually been registered and lurkingfor a while, but Tim has indicated he'd like to interface more with us, so this is the place to do it.)

Check out his website and his past and future offerings.

Last edited by a moderator:
3 albums of Markus Reuter is now on: https://surroundmusic.one/artist/markus-reuter/
Markus have let me know that next year a new surround release could come every 2 month! - Looking forward to this!!!
He have a lot of stereo releases on Bandcamp as well as Stick Men (with Tony Levin & Pat Mastelotto) and those with surroundmixes is now finding way to surroundmusic.one!
Great music with a great sound!!!

Today the GREAT album DEEP is released in his and Stick Men's name.
One of these album that grows every time I listen to it! - Love it! - Very nice 5.1 mix by Neil Wilkes!
Tony Levin, Pat Mastelotto and Markus Reuter
has made some fantastic music with Stick Men!!!

Released today as FLAC and blu-ray-A and next week as vintage Q4 reels to reels. So fans hopefully can get it the way they want!:LB

Today the GREAT album DEEP is released in his and Stick Men's name.
One of these album that grows every time I listen to it! - Love it! - Very nice 5.1 mix by Neil Wilkes!
Tony Levin, Pat Mastelotto and Markus Reuter
has made some fantastic music with Stick Men!!!

Released today as FLAC and blu-ray-A and next week as vintage Q4 reels to reels. So fans hopefully can get it the way they want!:LB

MCH mix courtesy of our own Resident Genius.. Neil Wilkes...

Thanks for joining us Markus! I was excited to read your Facebook post regarding your interest in releasing more of your music in surround. If you should decide to move forward with these releases, I wish to cast my vote for a Hi-Res physical disc, such as SACD, DVD-A, or Blu-Ray A. I will gladly purchase a deluxe edition of any and all of your recordings in a Hi-Res physical format.

Mmmm Stick Men; always a great show and they are very accommodating with hanging around to meet everyone and sign all the crap we bring.
1.jpeg

Aw, thanks for the warm welcome. :)

I hear you in regards to physical copies (even) for surround releases, however, it's just not financially feasible - at all! I think it's a wonderfully positive development that download sales of multi channel mixes are now possible.

In the future I will always consider a multichannel mix for the projects I'm working on. It's a primary format for me now, just like stereo. Stay tuned!

Yours,
Markus

Aw, thanks for the warm welcome. :)

I hear you in regards to physical copies (even) for surround releases, however, it's just not financially feasible - at all! I think it's a wonderfully positive development that download sales of multi channel mixes are now possible.

In the future I will always consider a multichannel mix for the projects I'm working on. It's a primary format for me now, just like stereo. Stay tuned!

Yours,
Markus
Many of us rip our multichannel discs to flac anyway, and have been hoping for more mc downloads. Thank you!

Hi Markus
A big dollop of seasoned greetings to you.
OH spoilt for choice, so we are.
For me, anything in Hi-Rez format discs would be brilliant (as I'm into physical copies)
I get the cost factor..looks like I need to move into the 21st Century!!
Sorry for not being more precise but so many to chose from.
No pressure but Im sure anything you think of, will be readily accepted by one and all.(y)

Hello Markus! I've seen you a couple of times with Stick Men in recent years. They've been really great shows. (We chatted about Mike Oldfield bootlegs after a show in Northampton, MA a little while back. :) ) Looking forward to hearing more new music and am very excited that you'll be releasing 5.1 mixes.

Welcome!

Back