Lets see yer discs! Show us your DTS CDs!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'll get the ball(s) rolling with some of the Miller Nevada and DTS Ent's DTS-CD releases in regular jewel cases..

Z04qdON.jpeg

wWn0884.jpeg

I should add, before any of our eagle-eyed QQ-ers leap in and shout "oy!" i did indeedy snucketh in an early DMP DTS CD (DMP Big Band does Duke Ellington) and 2 x Telarc DTS-CD's (Kunzel Big Picture, later reissued on SACD and Brubeck So What's New) in there too, just for fits and giggles :LOL:

i call upon ye! guys and gals of QQ!
show us your discs!
now i know a number of you here have way more DTS CDs than I do (one member in Europe has hundreds of titles on DTS CD!!) and another member has all the rare Namlooks, etc.. come on! its fun!!! :ROFLMAO:;)(y):rolleyes::unsure::devilish:

please ignore the 2 x Marillion Blu-rays to the left and the Talking Heads Brick in the middle, the handful on the right of the pic are the juicy DTS CD's relevant to this 'discussion' (well
its a monologue at the moment but hopefully someone will join in and turn it into a conversation!)

aDRniQz.jpeg

PxTE3Gc.jpeg

so we have Hattler (very active mix of doof doof!), Engelstaub (sorry don't remember much about this one other than I got it thru Bandcamp!), Alain Mallet's "Mutt Slang" (excellent Elliot Scheiner mix!), Open Circle Party (another Bandcamp-er, nice mix!) and Ben Craven's Tunisia (a real hidden gem imho).

over and out, over to you... (y)

Well once freedblue posts a sample of his collection, then there isn't much left to add.

However, if memory serves correct, Boyz to Men II was the first DTS title released and little known band Shoeless Joe was the second album in DTS. Surely a coup for the band and it's manager. I'm too lazy to post my own photo but here is a stock photo.

R-11018439-1508338455-3054.jpeg.jpg

Back