HiRez Poll Lieberman, Lori - BRICKS AGAINST THE GLASS [BDA]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the BDA of Lori Lieberman - BRICKS AGAINST THE GLASS

• 7:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5:

• 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Bad Mix, Bad Sonics, Bad Content

• Total voters
I still haven't found a good source in Canada (or willing to ship to Canada). If someone is doing an order from Acoustic Sounds within the US and doesn't mind shipping a copy to me in Canada, please PM me. Or, if you are in Canada and want a copy PM me as well. We would need 4 people who want a copy in order for Acoustic Sounds to ship to Canada ($100 minimum). Thanks!

I still haven't found a good source in Canada (or willing to ship to Canada). If someone is doing an order from Acoustic Sounds within the US and doesn't mind shipping a copy to me in Canada, please PM me. Or, if you are in Canada and want a copy PM me as well. We would need 4 people who want a copy in order for Acoustic Sounds to ship to Canada ($100 minimum). Thanks!
What is the per person cost? I can get it from here for $37.69USD (shipped):
http://www.elusivedisc.com/LORI-LIE...U-RAY-PURE-AUDIO-DISC/productinfo/DORBA68580/

What is the per person cost? I can get it from here for $37.69USD (shipped):
http://www.elusivedisc.com/LORI-LIE...U-RAY-PURE-AUDIO-DISC/productinfo/DORBA68580/

Hi wavelength,

Yes, Elusive Disc is out of stock. Shipping is $10.70 through Elusive Disc, and they seem to have a minimum order of $99. The "estimate shipping" pop-up says
"Add $99.00 worth of In Stock items to qualify for shipping offer."

I went back to Acoustic Sounds to try and get a shipping quote. Maybe I read the site wrong before, but now I see that the international order minimum is $50, not $100. See this link.

I was unable to get a shipping quote from Acoustic Sounds. The link above says
"We advise placing your order online and in the "Special Shipping Instructions" asking to have the shipping amounts emailed PRIOR to charging your card. This is the only way to learn the shipping amount for your order."

So, I can't tell you an exact cost, unfortunately. If you want to try and place an order together, send me a PM.

Bricks Against The Glass : Special Edition - Lori Lieberman (Pure Audio Blu-ray).

I want to try and get this disc as much attention on here as poss, as I think it would go down well with many QQ members.

Its a beautiful album, sounds wonderful, with a superb discrete immersive surround mix.

First listen today: Clarity of the vocals are stunning! I'll give it a better listen this weekend...Thanks Fredblue. These recommendations by fellow QQ'ers are invaluable :sun

No disc for me yet. The Amazon UK market seller had a wrong allocation of the stock. They will receive new delivery soon, but no hard date set. So I will have to wait.

Due to the rave reviews here I am looking forward to hearing this disc, just need a bit of patience :)

Its a pity that this seems to be hard to get already! As its a great disc..

Nice touches in the surrounds with Banjo in the rears at times...

Have a look at the prices on the Amazons!!!
http://sa-cd.net/showtitle/9538

This is a pure audio disc (like the Patrica Barber) disc...so you can choose the audio using the coloured buttons. Red for 5.1 and Yellow for Stereo. (y)

acousticsounds has in stock for usd 29.98. I bought from them today.

Thanks. I ordered mine on 6th April from amazon.co.uk, apparently in stock then, then suddenly not, now no delivery date! So I've just ordered from Acoustic Sounds, though I'll get stung for import duty. But I want the disc!

Back