HiRez Poll Lieberman, Lori - BRICKS AGAINST THE GLASS [BDA]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the BDA of Lori Lieberman - BRICKS AGAINST THE GLASS

• 7:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5:

• 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Bad Mix, Bad Sonics, Bad Content

• Total voters

fredblue

Surroundophile Extraordinaire
QQ Supporter
Please post your thoughts and comments on this Pure Audio BluRay 5.1 release:

Bricks Against The Glass : Special Edition - Lori Lieberman (Pure Audio Blu-ray).

I want to try and get this disc as much attention on here as poss, as I think it would go down well with many QQ members.
Its a beautiful album, sounds wonderful, with a superb discrete immersive surround mix.

Simple intuitive Pure Audio interface (how they should all be done imho) you don't need a TV to see what you're doing with this disc, though this is what you see should you do so..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 215
Track 6 ("Rise") is real demo worthy surround.. with harmony vocals all around you in every speaker ping ponging about the room.. but it doesn't feel gimmicky, it just sounds bloody amazing!!

Surround Sound mix by Ronald Prent, Mastered by Darcy Proper..

two Names very familiar to Surround SACD aficionados I'm sure.. what a dream team! They really excelled themselves on this one!

Hi Adam, thank you for recommending this disc. Placed an order with an Amazon market seller, looking forward to receiving this!

Hiya Robert, how's it going?

That's Great news!

I think (well, I hope!) you'll enjoy this one! I love it! (Can you tell? :D)

looking forward to hearing your comments when you receive it. Our LizardKing has bought it too, so hopefully won't be long before there's a Lori Blu Fan Club of more than 1 member! :banana:

Hi Adam, I am doing fine , hope all is well on your side.

No, I couldn't tell that you love this disc, perhaps you can tell us more about it ;) Just kidding of course, love your enthousiasm!

As strange as it may seem, but this will be my first Ronald Prent disc :yikes Looking forward to it.

Hi Adam, I am doing fine , hope all is well on your side.

No, I couldn't tell that you love this disc, perhaps you can tell us more about it ;) Just kidding of course, love your enthousiasm!

As strange as it may seem, but this will be my first Ronald Prent disc :yikes Looking forward to it.

Good to hear, I'm great thank you :)

haha.. my enthusiasm bubbles over at the best of times but for this one its boiling over and about to explode! I can't rave about it enough, its a fantastic disc!

very talented guy Ronald Prent.. great to see him back doing surround music!

Some of his surround mixes you might know:

Era - "The Mass" (Surround SACD),
Era - "The Very Best Of" (Surround SACD + DVD-V combo),
The Scorpions - "Moment Of Glory" (Surround SACD),
Kane - "So Glad You Made It" (Surround SACD),
Kane - "Fearless" (5.1 DualDisc),
Hooverphonic "No More Sweet Music" (5.1 DualDisc 2 x DVD combo),
Guano Apes "Don't Give Me Names" (Surround SACD),
Manowar "Warriors Of The World" (Surround SACD),
Simple Minds - "Once Upon A Time" (DVD-A 5.1),
Simple Minds - "New Gold Dream" (DVD-A 5.1).

I went and found her website, had a listen, an interesting singer-songwriter I'd never heard of, so one Blu-Ray on its way!

I went and found her website, had a listen, an interesting singer-songwriter I'd never heard of, so one Blu-Ray on its way!

Good stuff Duncan! I'm hopeful you'll enjoy it as much as I do and pretty confident this wonderful disc will go down well with many QQ-ers! Please do post back here with your thoughts on it when it arrives? (y)

ANY WORD ON WHEN THE SONY BLU-RAYS ARE COMING OUT ? ANY WORD ON THE WARNER BROTHERS BLU-RAYS ?

What's up with that blue case? Looks like something a movie would come in.

Back