Life in Surround - Surround Music Review and Discussion YouTube Channel

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know nothing about it, but it seems that a lot of Youtubers have links for t-shirts... sorry
I'll have to give it some thought. I honestly didn't expect more than a few people to ever be interested in LiS. Now we're approaching 1000 subscribers!
I might be able to upload a design to a cafe press type of site.

I'll have to give it some thought. I honestly didn't expect more than a few people to ever be interested in LiS. Now we're approaching 1000 subscribers!
Heck, these cold old bones of mine could use a sweat shirt more than a T-shirt, and a cap also -see it's growing already :cool:

You've probably thought about this already but here's an idea:

There are lots of YouTube audio hardware reviewers but they all tend to focus either on stereo listening or when it's home theatre-related, they focus on how the speakers sound. This is all fine and dandy but I've yet to find a channel that focuses on surround as it relates to hardware to the extent that you would do (and that us QQ'ers would appreciate).

I'm not sure how you would go about contacting speaker manufacturers (for example) to get them to send you their products to test (or even if it's something that you want to do as it would add tens of hours extra work to your week!), but if they did and you incorporated this to the LIS channel, you'd probably be cornering a particular part of the market. It'll allow you to audition lots of speakers for your next upgrade too!

Who will be #1000?!
LiS-999.jpg

In celebration of this holiday season, here are 10 surround titles that bring me joy and I think are a gift to the world:

Don’t know about a fav top 10; but I’d love to get my hands on that hoodie you’ve got on... only with your new Logo on it! Just please don’t package in a Mega Box Set with low DR crappy mastered CDs :eek:
Love the reviews, as always :)

You can even throw in a free Silverline release with each t-shirt purchase!

Don’t know about a fav top 10; but I’d love to get my hands on that hoodie you’ve got on... only with your new Logo on it! Just please don’t package in a Mega Box Set with low DR crappy mastered CDs :eek:
Love the reviews, as always :)

Baggy take off your hoodie.....
reeeeeeeeeeeeal slow

🎺
👕
👖
😜

Back