Life in Surround - Surround Music Review and Discussion YouTube Channel

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another wonderful YouTube presentation Baggy! thank you! 💝

i think the drums maybe were in the Front Left on Listen To The Music on my old Quadradisc? 🤔 i'll check tonight 🤓

7D9D0669-0BDB-44F9-AFEE-90DEA78E695B.png

It gave me a minor thrill yesterday when David Gilmour('s twitter account) liked my tweet about the latest Life in Surround video!

I would have had more than a "minor thrill" if that happened to me. Did you tell Gilmour to get shaking on the Animals 5.1 that has been the works for years now?

The Doobie Brothers - Quadio - Box Set Review

Very special thanks to @Steel Woole

This got me super pumped to get my set in the mail! (For a Doobies' release too... who would have thought?) It also made me put The Captain and Me DVD-A release on my wantlist... it just keeps getting longer and longer with every passing day.

This got me super pumped to get my set in the mail! (For a Doobies' release too... who would have thought?) It also made me put The Captain and Me DVD-A release on my wantlist... it just keeps getting longer and longer with every passing day.
If you can't get a decent price on the DVD-A, don't forget to try finding the Japan SACD...

Putting this here for posterity:
Roger Waters - Us + Them/Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets Comparison video:

I completely agree with everything you said about Nick Masons Blu-Ray.......I picked it up during Amazon's 3 for the price of 2 over the last 2 days....haven't watched Waters yet but even before seeing it I did stream it over Amazon in July sometime and found it kind of boring.....another great job my friend :) :bowing:(y)

Putting this here for posterity:
Roger Waters - Us + Them/Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets Comparison video:

Couldn't agree more with the review of the Nick Mason show. I'm now avoiding Roger Waters' efforts as I'm a bit fed up with the overall morose feeling. Nick Mason is Pink Floyd with a smile on its face.

Back