Life in Surround - Surround Music Review and Discussion YouTube Channel

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Involve Audio - Surround Master v3 & Amp Master Intro

Sayin' the Aussie boys are "only" nuts is pretty nuts!

Hey Mike, I'm needing a pre/pro for my Involve Amp Master, that Emotiva UMC-200 looks good, did you get yours off of ebay or elsewhere?

and

What up with the issues on your CD-4 rig currently?

Sayin' the Aussie boys are "only" nuts is pretty nuts!

Hey Mike, I'm needing a pre/pro for my Involve Amp Master, that Emotiva UMC-200 looks good, did you get yours off of ebay or elsewhere?

and

What up with the issues on your CD-4 rig currently?
Yeah, eBay for maybe $200.

Uh, the outer edge of the stylus rubs slightly on the edge of some records, if they have a raised edge.
Might need to shim one side.

PXL_20221104_205022945~2.jpg

Interview with Involve Audio
Surround Master / Amp Master / Y4 System & more!

@chucky3042 @Overture

Thank you for this marvelous interview with our lads down at Involve Mr. Baggy. I'm looking forward to that pre-amp with the De-click feature. Usually running an LP rip through RX 8 De-click & De-crackle takes about 25 minutes per side with an up to date powerful computer. Don't recall if Involve's will have a refined De-crackle type feature (that takes most of the time to process of the two?)

Must say also, Chucky is looking very healthy in this video. :)

Now how 'bout that Involve CD-4 Demodulator 😄

Thank you for this marvelous interview with our lads down at Involve Mr. Baggy. I'm looking forward to that pre-amp with the De-click feature. Usually running an LP rip through RX 8 De-click & De-crackle takes about 25 minutes per side with an up to date powerful computer. Don't recall if Involve's will have a refined De-crackle type feature (that takes most of the time to process of the two?)

Must say also, Chucky is looking very healthy in this video. :)

Now how 'bout that Involve CD-4 Demodulator 😄
Patience grasshopper

I'm talking to Michael Dutton about an interview.
Any questions or topics you'd all like discussed?
There are probably tons more British & American label Quad titles he can yet bring back from the dead; but has he considered working with any of the old Quad Japanese label titles-i.e. Victor, JVC, TOSHIBA, DENON etc.?

If all that can be found is a quadraphonic matrix encoded (QS or SQ) 2 channel master recording, maybe DV could consider using a Surround Master to decode it to have a quadraphonic version for release on an MCH SACD.

Kirk Bayne
Or heck, even just release an SQ/QS encoded stereo SACD. I like running such sources through the SM.

Back