Life in Surround - Surround Music Review and Discussion YouTube Channel

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Baggy, I love the interviews that you did with Ryan, a.k.a. @rtbluray, and @chucky3042 and @Overture from Involve Audio. Got me to thinking, how cool would it be if you were to intermittently do a QQ series of LIS interviews. I’m thinking about legends like @JonUrban, @Snood, @Bob Romano, @Quad Linda, @steelydave, @fredblue, @humprof , @Old Quad Guy, @4-earredwonder, etc., and relatively newer up and coming legends like @sjcorne. Of course, the short list I’ve provided is simply by way of example and not meant to be all conclusive, plus, any of the individuals in question, of course, would have to be game to do this. Anyway, something to think about! 🤔

Hey Baggy, I love the interviews that you did with Ryan, a.k.a. @rtbluray, and @chucky3042 and @Overture from Involve Audio. Got me to thinking, how cool would it be if you were to intermittently do a QQ series of LIS interviews. I’m thinking about legends like @JonUrban, @Snood, @Bob Romano, @Quad Linda, @steelydave, @fredblue, @humprof , @Old Quad Guy, @4-earredwonder, etc., and relatively newer up and coming legends like @sjcorne. Of course, the short list I’ve provided is simply by way of example and not meant to be all conclusive, plus, any of the individuals in question, of course, would have to be game to do this. Anyway, something to think about! 🤔
Talk about 15 minutes of FAME!

Bring out the BOTOX!

I'm open to that sort of thing.
I've even made some mild inquiries.
No interest discovered, as of yet.

Where are these interviews? I'm assuming that they are somewhere on the YouTube channel, but I've never noticed them before.

Also Baggy, if you wish to plummet your ratings to the depths of the YouTube channel universe, interview me on how I'm always behind the eight ball on this stuff.

why as QQ's foremost Leg - End 🦵🤪 i'd simply love to put my boogie shoes on my twinkle toes and put the boot in! 😅💘😍

my Agent Clint Eastwood says i am to ask for the following;

- a rider consisting entirely of yellow peanut M&Ms with the outer shell licked off,

- that there are no cameras,

- no sound,

- no script

- and no clue.

then we're good to go! ✌️

yeah! let's do this thing!! 🥳

i'm ready for my close up, Mr. Vieira! 🤩

Vaseline on the lens if you please, soft focus for this Quaddy only 😎

why as QQ's foremost Leg - End 🦵🤪 i'd simply love to put my boogie shoes on my twinkle toes and put the boot in! 😅💘😍

- a rider consisting entirely of yellow peanut M&Ms with the outer shell licked off,

- no sound,

- no script

- and no clue.

Not ta mention a bloody speech coach to address me cockney accent...........

- no sound,

- no script

- and no clue.

What, you’re willing to go on without a mouse-milk bath?

Review + All 8 EMI Deluxe Sets Ranked + Marillion in Surround - Present and Future
Interesting that you found Afraid Of Sunlight to be the most bothersome in terms of high-end. I don't disagree, it's a bit much on some songs ("Cannibal Surfer Babe" and "Beyond You" come to mind) but others like "Out Of This World" sound great. Fugazi and Holidays In Eden are much worse to me in this regard. I'm crossing my fingers they can get Steven Wilson back to do Marbles in 5.1 & Atmos.

Back