Lisa Gerrard colaboration new hybrid SACD to be released!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbazul

Several formats will be released for the forth coming album (may 25th) from The Mystery Of The Bulgarian Voices featuring Lisa Gerrard. A Box Set and a stand alone Hybrid SACD:

the.mystery.of.the.bulgarian.voices.feat-lisa.gerrard-boocheemish-pro.228.box.jpg

the.mystery.of.the.bulgarian.voices.feat-lisa.gerrard-boocheemish-pro.228.sa.jpg

Pre-orders in Amazon (UK & USA) as well as the label site :dance A must have for every Dead Can Dance and Lisa Gerrard fan ;)

Several formats will be released for the forth coming album (may 25th) from The Mystery Of The Bulgarian Voices featuring Lisa Gerrard. A Box Set and a stand alone Hybrid SACD:

View attachment 32867
View attachment 32868
Pre-orders in Amazon (UK & USA) as well as the label site :dance A must have for every Dead Can Dance and Lisa Gerrard fan ;)
Too bad it doesn't appear to be in surround.

I'll probably spring for the SACD version, but really more excited that a new DCD album is apparently done (according to Brendan's tweets)....now that I'd love a 5.1 mix of, or even just a 2ch hi-res release.

I'll probably spring for the SACD version, but really more excited that a new DCD album is apparently done (according to Brendan's tweets)....now that I'd love a 5.1 mix of, or even just a 2ch hi-res release.
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Back