Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

Sparky

Poor Terry Dolan, he cut an album for Warner Brothers in 1972. Everything was ready for the release, until Warner inexplicitly cancelled the release and subsequently dropped him. The album sat for 43 years in their vaults. It has the great Nicky Hopkins playing piano on half of it. The Pre Fame Pointer sister singing backup vocals as well as many famous Bay area musicians on it.

Clement

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter

marpow

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
Just had to post this big radio and MTV hit CD, one of my favorite genre's, late 80's hard rock or better yet Hair Metal, love it.
Anyway J-Pup can listen to the hit Up All Night-sleep all day.
71E01p-3okL._SX522_.jpg

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Just had to post this big radio and MTV hit CD, one of my favorite genre's, late 80's hard rock or better yet Hair Metal, love it.
Anyway J-Pup can listen to the hit Up All Night-sleep all day.
View attachment 63709
Yeah, they were legit IMO. I saw Slaughter live in Peoria, IL back during their peak. In fact, I saw 3 bands.

Slaughter
Bullet Boys
Winger

It was an amazing show. And, Bullet Boys lead singer was watching Winger and stood next to me in the hall. He got me a beer and we chatted for a minute or 2. He was certainly a David Lee Roth act alike....still very cool.

marpow

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
Yeah, they were legit IMO. I saw Slaughter live in Peoria, IL back during their peak. In fact, I saw 3 bands.

Slaughter
Bullet Boys
Winger

It was an amazing show. And, Bullet Boys lead singer was watching Winger and stood next to me in the hall. He got me a beer and we chatted for a minute or 2. He was certainly a David Lee Roth act alike....still very cool.
That's great Gene, I knew you where the real thing.

Reactions: GOS

Beefalo

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
You should hear Cornholio sing "Lesbian Seagull"
WobblerHinterland

The epic song Hinterland at over 27 minutes

"This debut album is in Progarchives Top 5 albums of Year 2005. Tribute to "Old School Prog"
Wobbler gives a taste of symphonic combined with a bit of avant garde even though still in "accessible" territory"

71BVNdm+exL._SL1216_.jpg

Clement

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
Black History Month has me revisiting my Roots . . . The Roots on CD, i mean!
1614281985755.png
THE ROOTS things fall apart
So much more than The Tonight Show house band!

The Rang

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
8E01DC69-6C3D-4910-8AB5-2C3E8E76D45A.jpeg

Lighthouse - 40 Years of Sunny Days
Compilation from 2009. Nothing from the first three RCA records or Lighthouse Live.
Sound quality isn’t awful but it is disappointing. Sounds like it’s a couple of gens removed from the masters.
But the music shines through.
Includes a 5.1 DVD recorded in studio.
Review of that will come on another thread

marpow

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
New 2021 stereo CD from Michael Schenker-Imortal. Interesting in liner notes, all muscians recorded solo in different places around the world and then eventually mixed together. 14 muscians in total between the different tracks, including Joe Lynn Turner and Simon Phillips, plus Robin McCauley. It is I believe a 50 year span of people he has played with new material.
DR's are 5's and 6's, play loud and then there is no problem.
R-17271940-1612546688-6133.jpeg.jpg