Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
81zQ9EerwHL._SL1200_.jpg
I don’t know 🤷‍♂️ about Bull Ralphie; but you can Catch this in Quad:

https://www.discogs.com/Cat-Stevens-Catch-Bull-At-Four/release/5736018

I myself don't know if BULL in QUAD is nothing more than an upmix as I believe only one or two Steven's QUADS are discrete. Perhaps those who have heard the Cat CD~4s or Q8s can chime in.
Didn’t see a Poll thread on Cat’s Bull, but seem to read that his later Quads were more discrete than his earlier (& IMO better albums were not) ones.

This is a first time listen for me...somehow missed out on this one until now...

Neil Young - Hawks & Doves

1578254218533.jpeg

Man this guy put out a lot of music. I wonder who holds the record for number of albums released?

Didn’t see a Poll thread on Cat’s Bull, but seem to read that his later Quads were more discrete than his earlier (& IMO better albums were not) ones.
The only true discrete quads for Cat Stevens were Foreigner and Buddah and the Chocolate box. The greatest hits I believe had only discrete quad mixes of songs from these two albums. I think Another Saturday night on the greatest hits is discrete as well but it's been a long time since I played it so not sure. The song in quad is exclusive to this release though.

The Police EVERY MOVE YOU MAKE.......Very Sturdy outer box with 6 remastered discs in gatefold replicas of the original album covers.....all for $21 delivered from AmazonUK. Discs made in the EU

51YlVWR6Z0L._AC_.jpg

Last edited:
Back