Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

Quad Linda

Staff member
lately:

Byrds Original Singles A&B's '65-'71 Japan 2 CD mono (2 tracks 2ch)

Road Trips v1 #3 Summer '71 - Grateful Dead 2 CD plus bonus CD

Hot Dawg - David Grisman MoFi Gold CD

Bootleg Series V1-3 - Dylan 3 CD
...I know one thing, nobody can sing the blues like Blind Willie McTell...

Jump Up - Elton John German CD (flat top case)

Tchaikovsky: Sym 6 & Weber: Die Freischutz - Furtwangler/Berlin Phil (1935/38) UK 🇬🇧 mono CD dynamite Tchaikovsky 6th!!

Complete Riverside - Wes Montgomery 12 CD

Go to Heaven - Grateful Dead Japan CD ...tonight I crossed the line...

Tent of Miracles - Spirit UK 2 CD expanded

Ramsey Lewis Complete Works '57-'60 4 CD

At Last...the Beginning Electric Ladyland: Early Takes from uber ultra deeeeluxe box

cbmmm3

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
lately:

Byrds Original Singles A&B's '65-'71 Japan 2 CD mono (2 tracks 2ch)

Road Trips v1 #3 Summer '71 - Grateful Dead 2 CD plus bonus CD

Hot Dawg - David Grisman MoFi Gold CD

Bootleg Series V1-3 - Dylan 3 CD
...I know one thing, nobody can sing the blues like Blind Willie McTell...

Jump Up - Elton John German CD (flat top case)

Tchaikovsky: Sym 6 & Weber: Die Freischutz - Furtwangler/Berlin Phil (1935/38) UK 🇬🇧 mono CD dynamite Tchaikovsky 6th!!

Complete Riverside - Wes Montgomery 12 CD

Go to Heaven - Grateful Dead Japan CD ...tonight I crossed the line...

Tent of Miracles - Spirit UK 2 CD expanded

Ramsey Lewis Complete Works '57-'60 4 CD

At Last...the Beginning Electric Ladyland: Early Takes from uber ultra deeeeluxe box

So QL, you did the complete Wes catalog ? Awesome ! ......Im lacking a few of his.....

Quad Linda

Staff member
I have most of his CD's and a bunch of SACD's. This box isn't everything he ever did, just the Riverside. There are lots of Verve, A&M/CTI and assorted other labels that aren't included here. This might be his best stuff, albeit his least commercial.

There are a few archival and live CD's that have been done in the last few years that I haven't picked up yet. Bought my first Wes record when I was in grade school. Perhaps the best jazz guitarist ever.

So QL, you did the complete Wes catalog ? Awesome ! ......Im lacking a few of his.....

Gimme 4

Terrapin Station (Suite) · from Holly Bowling "Better Left Unsung" double CD...

4-earredwonder

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
TREES SLEEP CONVENTION [MCA Records/Rubellan Remaster with 10 bonus tracks which was intended to be their second LP] A truly great New Wave Album

Digitally remastered and expanded edition. Trees (AKA Dane Conover) released his brilliant album Sleep Convention in 1982 to extremely positive and enthusiastic reviews. But even though this was to be the only Trees album released, Sleep Convention has continued to build a strong and dedicated following over the years, thanks to excellent songwriting and strong, memorable melodies. As a multi-instrumentalist, Conover embraced technology to give the album the electronic feel that fit in with a lot of the new wave and synthpop sounds of the time. But Trees was also not afraid to incorporate traditional guitars and drums, as well as a collection of found sounds. The album is propelled further by being skillfully engineered by the legendary Earle Mankey which helps make Sleep Convention a unique and colorful masterpiece. Upbeat and catchy, dreamy and ethereal, Sleep Convention has it all. In addition to the remastered original 10 track album, this deluxe CD edition offers 12 bonus songs pulled directly from Dane Conover's personal archive. This includes very different alternate versions of two standout album tracks, as well as 10 additional songs that were intended to be the second Trees album, Pandora's Box. The eight-page booklet includes numerous rare 'behind the scenes' photos from the Sleep Convention recording sessions, as well as notes from Dane Conover that make this the ultimate Sleep Convention package.

Last edited: