Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6ED32014-B835-47A3-98EA-971E08BE7940.jpeg
Climax Blues Band - Stamp Album

Yet another strong album from CBB.
This one more commercial (less bluesy, more Pop/Rock mixed in with a funky vibe on some tracks and even a reggae feel on the track Mr.Goodtime) but really good nonetheless. Nice warm & clear sound.

Last edited:
some good news, looks like Rubellan Remasters is going to live to see another year. They sent me a news blurb with interesting new material coming for 2022. Good to see !!

Received the same email, Ricky. Am still playing those four recent Oingo Boingo Rubellan remasters and they sound SUPERB. Not a hint of compression and the bonus tracks are stellar!

But they are still having difficulties obtaining permission to license over 30 requests. WHY? is my question.

SONGS FROM THE MOVIES [NOT NEW MUSIC/3 RBCD compilation] a diverse potpourri of music which appeared in various cinema classics from the original artists. Surpirisngly well recorded...not to mention a mind boggling diversity of artists!

R.73d17a0e27676e36790bd8a8cb9588b2

Last edited:
7564B4DE-9B78-400C-B0B8-41C45F40AA26.jpeg
Melody Gardot - Sunset in the Blue

Deluxe Edition with 5 bonus tracks. Very laid back, more like My Only Thrill than Currency of Man. Brazilian feel on many of the songs, nice.
Could have done without the omnipresent orchestration on most of the tracks
End result: very good album just not my favourite from MG, though I should point out, the bonus tracks are a welcome addition.

Last edited:
Wow! What a GREAT idea. Isolate those awesome Motown 70's vocal tracks and mate them with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra in 21st Century Sonics.

IMO, a rousing success!
81CtyL9vqlL._SL1500_.jpg

61FR0u5qICL._SL1200_.jpg

Ultimate Christmas 2 va
Money & Cigarettes - Clapton German "Bulls-eye" CD
Christmas w/Chipmuks v1
Smoke & Mirrors Live - Imagine Dragons
Have a Nice Christmas (70's) Rhino Companion to Have a Nice Day/Decade series/box
"Santa Claus, the guy with the hair on his jaws" - Richard Marin

I own lots of holiday CD's/vinyl and don't play them the rest of the year. Promised myself that I'd play many this year.

Back