Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow. I just had an audio orgasm. I dont know who engineered this mqa cd ( because the credits are in Japanese and Im too lazy at the moment to figure it out ) but this was one of those audio moments. I went full unfold on this. Absolutely astounding.
roxybestmqa.jpg

wow. I just had an audio orgasm. I dont know who engineered this mqa cd ( because the credits are in Japanese and Im too lazy at the moment to figure it out ) but this was one of those audio moments. I went full unfold on this. Absolutely astounding.
View attachment 75090
Oh, no!
He went full unfold!!! :eek:😂

3EB8FC41-63A8-4A29-BABE-C1FF02DCB3DC.jpeg
Goldie and the Gingerbreads -
Thinking About the Good Times

Compilation of all released material (and some unreleased) by this early/mid 60’s all women group led by Genya Ravan.
Not a dud song in the bunch.
No idea what the sources were, but the sound is good.
Nice informative 40 page booklet.

Last edited:
Ezz-thetic - Lee Konitz & Miles Davis Japan CD
CD 1 rehearsals Rolling Thunder - Dylan 14 CD
CD 3 Sunflower sessions from Feel Flows - Beach Boys 5 CD
CD 4 The Road to Tommy 1968 from The Who Sell Out 5 CD/2 7" 45
CD 2 Archives v2 - Joni Mitchell 5 CD
CD 3 Tanglewood 1970 Benefit 50th - Jethro Tull 4 CD/2 DVD

Focus, “Eruption” from Focus II (Moving Waves)

22-minutes of sonic bliss from Wouter Bessels’ amazing remasters (Wouter is the archivist of Focus and Jan Akkerman). Included in the 50 years anthology set.

Prog-rock at its classical finest. Great composition. Powerful bass, guitar, organ, and drums.

Fond memories of my college years, but sounds so much better now, even with my 65-year old ears ;-)
1642024515652.jpeg

Back