Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weather Report - The Jaco Years

weatherrept-jacoyrs.jpg

Ange. Au-Dela Du Delire

Found this cheap from a bay seller after reading about this in the post above
Love hearing the Mellotron.
Singer seems dramatic.
I think he's complaining about running out of semi soft cheese ha ha

Richard Stoltzman with Judy Collins INNERVOICES [RCA] splendid outing with special guest stars. Includes an absolutely stunning version of Joni Mitchell's FOR FREE

See the source image

Last edited:
HOT CLUB OF DETROIT {debut album] [Mack Avenue] As one Amazon reviewer describes it: "Gypsy music with a clarinet!" Shades of Reinhardt and Grapelli. GREAT SWINGIN' FUN...and a high recommendation!

71MmrMO3WEL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Best of Vanguard Years - Tom Paxton
Rise & Fall of Third Stream & Money in the Pocket - Zawinul
Sunrise & Salvation - Spirit CD 5 & 6 13th Dream (Spirit of '84, demos & unreleased tracks)
Freedom - Santana w/Buddy Miles
Tom Paxton, haven't heard him in years (and he is still making music), I remember listening to a BBC Radio 1 In Concert of his when I was about 13-14, 1970-71 so around 50 years ago! One friend at Uni had an album I borrowed. I'll have to hunt down that Best Of.

D0714FDE-5A4A-4D32-999A-DDE9FAFD7F6D.jpeg
Eleanor McEvoy -
The Thomas Moore Project

A collection of songs written by an Irish poet who lived 200 years ago. There must have been some adaptation because these songs sound modern.
Beautiful stuff, and as is typical of Eleanor, great sound.

Side by Side - Jim Kweskin
Discovered Treasures - Horowitz ('62-'72 unreleased)
Stan Getz in Stockholm
Lost Southlake Sessions - (New Orleans) Radiators

Sunrise and Salvation - Spirit CD 7 & 8 Armadillo HQ live & Future Dreams demo version
CD 7 has tracks 6 & 7 reversed on back covers. just noticed on 2nd spin.

Louis Armstrong (alt takes & radio broadcasts) 1944-49 Sweden CD
Billie Holiday, Ella Fitzgerald, Dorothy Dandridge, Jack Teagarden & Velma Middleton appear
made w/participation of Armstrong House & Museum, Corona, Queens, NYC

Back