Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never heard a Radiohead song I liked, hence I own none of their albums, but feel I should give them a chance.
Which album should I start with?
The bends is in my opinion their best album, Pablo honey is also very good, OK computer I think is over-rated and Kid-A is when I stopped buying their albums, self indulgence like i’ve never heard before, just my opinion before anyone shoots me down

The Babys - Head First

1657674617590.jpeg

The bends is in my opinion their best album, Pablo honey is also very good, OK computer I think is over-rated and Kid-A is when I stopped buying their albums, self indulgence like i’ve never heard before, just my opinion before anyone shoots me down

Never heard a Radiohead song I liked, hence I own none of their albums, but feel I should give them a chance.
Which album should I start with?

I agree The Bends is their best album, it’s definitely more organic sounding than OK Computer. That being said OK Computer is amazing in its own right and I don’t think it’s overrated but to each their own.

A lot of OK Computer was recorded in a historic mansion in England which gives it a very interesting sound.

Most of the playing you hear on the album is live mixed straight to stereo I believe. If this is true unfortunately there’s no multitracks and no proper surround mix can be made ☹️

Kid A is very interesting and a big departure from OK Computer and is not to everyone’s tastes but I like it quite a bit!

Last edited:
Brand new, Whitesnake-Greatest Hits, Revisited-Remixed-Remastered. Ok I am actually listening to the 24/96 download. I double dipped on this CD and download. Sounds great, DR's are a 5, mostly 6's and a few 7's.
From the liner notes, Derek Sherinian adding scorching Hammond organ to 10 songs. Found more John Sykes deeper in the 24 track tapes on two songs including a new solo for Slide It In. Included in the hard disc package a Blu Ray of all 16 video hits. Rhino release.
A1zTOyCm7ZL._SX522_.jpg

Back