Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big Revival - Kenny Chesney
Donny Hathaway
Ace - Bob Weir 2 CD expanded 2nd CD is live w/Wolf Bros 4/3/22
Orange Skin Food - Soft Machine German 2 CD
Return to the East Live - Dokken CD/DVD

Benny Goodman Live at Carnegie Hall 40th Anniv Concert UK 2 CD w/Lionel Hampton, Mary Lou Williams, Jack Sheldon, Connie Kay, Jimmy Rowles, Buddy Tate, Martha Tilton & more

"What we need is a left-hand monkey wrench."

Fairport Convention Who Knows Where the Time Goes?
6829028e54f7b95bd415e2a22a544e91.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Knows_Where_the_Time_Goes?_(Fairport_Convention_album)

Big Revival - Kenny Chesney
Donny Hathaway
Ace - Bob Weir 2 CD expanded 2nd CD is live w/Wolf Bros 4/3/22
Orange Skin Food - Soft Machine German 2 CD
Return to the East Live - Dokken CD/DVD
Benny Goodman Live at Carnegie Hall 40th Anniv Concert UK 2 CD w/Lionel Hampton, Mary Lou Williams, Jack Sheldon, Jimmy Rowles, Buddy Tate, Martha Tilton & more

"What we need is a left-hand monkey wrench."
You seem to have a LOT more time to listen to music than I do, Linda!

FBB5FC36-6CBC-4CCA-8C90-3D5C50788135.jpeg

Starting yet another box set, this one from Sir Tom Jones. Couldn’t resist the price at the time of purchase (just under $22 USD).

B80844BE-8B2B-4904-A65E-1ED6BF430A14.jpeg

Along Came Jones

16 concise tracks in 46 minutes including It’s Not Unusual.
Like the album and really happy with the sound. Clear and spacious, not fuzzy and bright like many recordings of this era.

Live at Rockpalast 1978 - Spirit German 2 CD/DVD
Big Boat -Phish
Warts & Audience Live - Ian Dury & Blockheads UK CD fantastic!
Only the Strong Survive - Springsteen

In the Key of Joy - Sergio Mendes Japan 2 CD deluxe. CD 1 is new songs w/Japan only bonus track. Jazz and Brazilian pop w/a few hip-hop guests, incl Common. CD 2 is soundtrack for doc, full songs, mostly previous releases, with a few killer new recordings, Pais Tropical and Reza (Laia Ladia) are the new arrangements that knocked me out.

View attachment 89648
Tom Jones - From the Heart

Another really good album and impressed with the sound.
Can’t help but wonder though what some of these songs would have been like minus the strings and horns.
I inherited my Mom’s Parrot Records Collection which was about five LPs and , in spite of their not so good condition I was extremely impressed by how awesome those LPs sound, it was top notch technology!

Back