Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

Clement

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
Last edited:

Clement

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
thanks to @Clint Eastwood and @musicmemorabiliashoppellc for posting this recent deal
1605103991211.png

GREAT box set of a late McMasterpiece!

4-earredwonder

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
From RHINO 8 remastered Fleetwood Mac RBCDs from their golden era 1969-1974 including copious bonus tracks and the first official release of LIVE AT THE RECORD PLANT [1974] in sterling sonics!

GREAT PRICE [+ 10% off until November 12th with coupon code tenoff]

Last edited:

Clement

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
WOW! I totally forgot how much i love Van Morrison's oeuvre!
1605120238556.png
Van Morrison Into the Music

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
From RHINO 8 remastered Fleetwood Mac RBCDs from their golden era 1969-1974 including copious bonus tracks and the first official release of LIVE AT THE RECORD PLANT [1974] in sterling sonics!

GREAT PRICE [+ 10% off until November 12th with coupon code tenoff]

Whoop-de-doo :rolleyes: , what's the DR on these?

musicmemorabiliashoppellc

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star

Clement

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
still riding that Van Morrison wave--taking me back to those heady high school daze
1605192178156.png
Van Morrison Wavelength

Last edited:

Quad Linda

Staff member
In 1978, I worked for Pacific Stereo in Lombard, IL. An "a" store. A very happy time in my life.

Got a promo (only?) 12" single of Wavelength, one side full version, other side 45 edit. Later got the CD. I still have both. IMHO, a good album. He's done many that are better. Moondance, Tupelo Honey, Live in Belfast, Sense of Wonder, to name just a few.

I recommend Philosopher's Stone, a 2 CD compilation from "the cutting room floor."

Bob Romano

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
In 1978, I worked for Pacific Stereo in Lombard, IL. An "a" store. A very happy time in my life.

Got a promo (only?) 12" single of Wavelength, one side full version, other side 45 edit. Later got the CD. I still have both. IMHO, a good album. He's done many that are better. Moondance, Tupelo Honey, Live in Belfast, Sense of Wonder, to name just a few.

I recommend Philosopher's Stone, a 2 CD compilation from "the cutting room floor."
Was that on Roosevelt Rd?? Wasn't there also one on the outside of Hillside Mall?

Bob Romano

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
Was that on Roosevelt Rd??
It was on Roosevelt Rd. It was on the N. side of the street. In fall of '78, we built a new store literally from the ground up directly across the street.

There was an Allied Radio inside Hillside Mall. You may be thinking of Playback, which had an outlot at Hillside. It was a former hamburger stand.
Yep!! Playback previously Sandy's Hamburgers. I think the Pacific Stereo may have turned into a Guitar Center now. Man my memory is going...

That Allied Radio was where my mom bought Cosmo's Factory. I think it was still Allied at that point. I know at some point around 1970 it merged with radio Shack and the rest is history. I used to work in Hillside Mall and home to my very first record convention.

Clement

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter

Clement

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter