Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should say however, that I picked up Springsteen on Broadway 2xcd on Friday. It's excellent. Vintage Springsteen. Can't wait for the blu Ray to follow.

My first love is, music that I enjoy, and only after that do I branch out into different formats stereo, multi channel and mono. I know this is true for everybody here. I am always interested in what you have to say and I have benefited greatly in others suggestion for new music in whatever format. We have many threads to show others what we are listening to and I thought a new thread on our beloved CD would be nice. I like reading what you have to say and of course seeing the album cover. A simple way of showing album cover: Open Amazon, find your album, right click, save image as, to your desktop, go to rectangle picture box left of happy face above, left click and insert image, your album picture. Hope you like.
I love this Robbie Robertson CD 16/44.1 stereo. I have the original CD and DR values are very high at mostly 14's with a 12 and 13.
This is the only disc I own by him, any others that you all like?

My first love is, music that I enjoy, and only after that do I branch out into different formats stereo, multi channel and mono. I know this is true for everybody here. I am always interested in what you have to say and I have benefited greatly in others suggestion for new music in whatever format. We have many threads to show others what we are listening to and I thought a new thread on our beloved CD would be nice. I like reading what you have to say and of course seeing the album cover. A simple way of showing album cover: Open Amazon, find your album, right click, save image as, to your desktop, go to rectangle picture box left of happy face above, left click and insert image, your album picture. Hope you like.
I love this Robbie Robertson CD 16/44.1 stereo. I have the original CD and DR values are very high at mostly 14's with a 12 and 13.
View attachment 39456
I haven't heard this one, I need to go sample it somewhere; and thanks for the thread Mark! I'd bet Clint will be keen on this thread as well. ;)

Thanks Dr. Paul, I have been interested in this band for awhile but was confused with they sound like Led Zep or there no good.
Listening to these two discs, of course heavily influenced Led Zep and 70's guitar rock but very good, really like both CD's.
View attachment 39491View attachment 39492
Saw them perform on Saturday Night Live, a bit odd, but they can really rock!

Being a huge fan of The Band, I purchased the CD on its release. It's a terrific album that I've listened to many, many times over the years. Storyville is not as strong as his first solo outing, but nevertheless a truly fine sophomore effort.

Back