Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stevie. I miss him
srv.jpg

45F3D5F7-EB58-4ACC-A3D9-F5DA6D7D4F54.jpeg

Garbage - Not Your Kind of People, from 2012
The Deluxe Version with four bonus tracks.

Music: Every song is good. But, while their first 2 albums each had at least 4 killers tracks, none of the 15 tracks on this disc really stands out. So, a decent album, not a great one.

Sound: Almost every track is a loud, abrasive and in your face wall of sound.
It detracts from the music.

Last edited:
It has a different version of Eyesight to the Blind.

Story is that Townsend delivered the masters to MoFi. He said "this is as far back as they go."

This version of Eyesight was only released previously on the first UK LP pressing.

No Who collection is complete without it.

wow. it took me MANY years to dig inView attachment 48072 . WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW

ALL PPM albums pre 1970 are great!

I bought all the SACD'S.
My father was a musician and music was constantly played in our home. He had the first three PPM albums and they were my very first favorite albums and I'd listen to them as often as I could ... until he brought home The Beatles Rubber Soul. The Beatles became my favorite group after that. For some reason he didn't continue with the other PPM albums until their Album 1700 but that was much later after it was released. I had to discover their other albums later on my own... many years later, I started playing guitar...and I learned how to play finger picked style guitar from these Peter Paul and Mary albums...

Back