Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have an "Everlasting Love" for this release from my high school daze
1604018012936.png
Rufus Featuring Chaka Khan Ask Rufus
https://www.allmusic.com/album/ask-rufus-mw0000678148

Streaming in CD quality on Amazzon Muzik while pedaling the airdyne:

Frank Zappa Halloween 81 11/1/81 show.

Dumb All Over > Heavenly Bank Account > Suicide Chump > Jumbo Go Away > Envelopes > Drowning Witch

It's poignant to hear Frank skewer the Neutron Bomb (remember that?), religious zealotry leading to war, and televangelists in light of current events and subsequent 39 years of history.

81-wwife61L._SS500_.jpg

Streaming in CD quality on Amazzon Muzik while pedaling the airdyne:

Frank Zappa Halloween 81 11/1/81 show.

Dumb All Over > Heavenly Bank Account > Suicide Chump > Jumbo Go Away > Envelopes > Drowning Witch

It's poignant to hear Frank skewer the Neutron Bomb (remember that?), religious zealotry leading to war, and televangelists in light of current events and subsequent 39 years of history.

81-wwife61L._SS500_.jpg
I was just thinking about whatever happened to the neutron bomb. It's like it was "uninvented" and doesn't exist anymore.

515C68D0-7D64-4193-9604-706A337B73C2.jpeg

Florence + The Machine - High As Hope

Though I was late to the party, once I’d heard her (on Austin City Limits) I was all in, buying everything,
But this one leaves me cold. One song I like (Big God), a couple of so-so tracks and the rest is awful.
Not helped by poor sound quality especially in the busier sections

Many years ago, I saw/heard John Astin at Chicago's Mercury Theater as E.A.Poe in a one man show. Very dark, not humorous. Spectacular!!

I'm a huge Spike Jones fan and have mucho vinyl, CD's, DVD's and 78's. 20+ years before Zappa. Big fan of Homer & Jethro, who guest on Pagliacci. I met Jethro when he opened for David Grisman at Chicago's Park West. Very personable and just played mandolin, no vocals.

Spike & City Slickers doing their hit Chloe. From 1945 in color. From the movie Bring on the Girls:

Billy Barty w/Spike as "Lee" in 1954, from Spike's TV show:

Last Waltz 4 CD expanded
The Band, Muddy Waters, Dr. John, Dylan, Joni, Van the Man, Neil Diamond, Neil Young, Staples Singers, Ringo, Clapton & manny moore...

White, Hot & Blue - Johnny Winter UK CD
Earth, Wind & Fire - Japanese Singles Collection 2 CD/DVD
Dylan (a Fool Such as I) Dutch CD
Birth of a Legend 1962 Studio Recordings - Streisand UK CD
Seeds of Love (suck a seed edition) - Tears for Fears
Kenny Loggins - Japanese Singles Collection CD/DVD
Gimme Some Tooth (Bridges & Crowns edition) - Dr. Winston O'Boogie
Bob Dylan - Japanese Singles Collection 2 CD
Go to Heaven - Grateful Dead CD (Saint of Circumstance, just a tiger in a trance)
Newport Folk Festival 1989 UK 3 CD
Laura Nyro, John Prine, Leon Redbone, Buckwheat Zydeco, John Lee Hooker, Emmylou Harris, BB King & lots more

Back