Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D5FED6BE-6081-489C-8BDF-3252ACF95119.jpeg
Suzi Quatro - Main Attraction
An odd album, the first side is basic pop, the second is Suzi’s take on early 80’s electronic. Like two completely different EPs strapped together. Regardless, I liked it and the sound quality a lot better than her previous album.

I double dipped on this. I got the deluxe box for the box and got the FLAC download at HDTracks 24/96. Best of both worlds.
The box is very fun and cool. Oh, and the music is great. Classic AC/DC.
R-16191276-1606629237-7951.png.jpg

I watched the movie Rumble about the Native American in the music industry and I now obsessed with Jesse Ed Davis. I do not have any of his discs, 2 or 4? I have Taj Mahal which he played on and some Dylan and Harrison stuff, so I am trying to get a feel for his guitar sound. He plays track 4, Heal Your Heart on Steve Millers Recall The Beginning. By the way, Recall The Beginning might just be my favorite Steve Miller album, Tracks 8 & 10 are super.
I am listening now to my Japanese SHM CD DR's are 10's-12's.
View attachment 59872
jesseed.jpg

Sadly, the album is currently unavailable: Jesse Ed Davis Red Dirt Boogie CD – Real Gone Music

Also, check out "Doctor My Eyes" on the first Jackson Browne album, "Saturate Before Using," and "Sue Me, Sue You Blues" on "The Concert For Bangladesh."

Last edited:
F2A6A98E-9FA5-4A15-AFB6-6C6A87D9D110.jpeg
I Mother Earth - The Quicksilver Meat Dream
4th and final album from this Canadian band.
Starts a bit slow (with some cringe inducing vocals in a few spots) but gets really good about a third of the way through.
Let the final track run after it ends, there is a really nice unlisted instrumental bonus track after a period of silence

View attachment 60036
Zazie - La Zizanie
2001 CD from this French artist, the top seller of her career.
Good album. Dance/pop with a nice edge to most tracks
oh shit , for a few minutes there I thought I was in the MCH thread!!!...still, a STEREO BD ...interesting!
She sounds a LOT like Tori Amos on "La Zizanie"...an Aries, NOT a Leo...ahh, we still love her...

Back