Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michael Shrieve ‎– Trilon

"Trilon
is a free-form jazz-groove project carved out of a rare day of relaxed but rigorous jamming at Stone Gossard’s Studio Litho in Seattle.
Like all great music, this recording started with chemistry. A tribe of experimental risk-takers in the late-night scene at Seattle clubs explored uncharted terrain backed by a fat percussive groove laid down by Michael Shrieve.
Michael invited a stellar cast of geniuses to join his project. Trilon is far beyond these individuals playing and experimenting together. It’s equally about the space between them"

View attachment 61070
I appreciate all of your recent Shrieve suggestions, Beefalo. I didn’t even realize Michael had participated in so many projects over the years. I’ve always loved his drum/percussion work since first hearing him with Santana.

Zoë Keating - Snowmelt
[IMG]

Mudhoney ‎– LiE

Includes a scorching hot version of Roxy Music's Editions Of You

"LiE (Live in Europe)
is Mudhoney’s first live album (ignoring bootlegs and limited editions). It was recorded during their 2016 tour.
It’s an imperfect, chaotic slab of fuzz and screaming, and also a good excuse to remember how awesome Mudhoney are and have always been"

mudhone-lie-3000px.jpg

Back