Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stroke 9 - Nasty Little Thoughts (1999 Universal Records)

1618265425326.jpeg

A couple of hours ago, I received a shipping notice from MoFi for the Paul Simon and APP discs. They’re being shipped from Music Direct in Chicago. I’m kind of starting to lose respect for the way they do business, charging shipping on one site, but offering free shipping on another. Now, that’s on top of them already advertising out of stock status on the MD Website. 🤬

A couple of hours ago, I received a shipping notice from MoFi for the Paul Simon and APP discs. They’re being shipped from Music Direct in Chicago. I’m kind of starting to lose respect for the way they do business, charging shipping on one site, but offering free shipping on another. Now, that’s on top of them already advertising out of stock status on the MD Website. 🤬
Wow. So, I preorderred from importCD, and they say release date is 4/16. So, MD release date is several days sooner?

Alcohol and drugs takes another shooting star too fast. Tommy Bolin 25 years old, played with so many others including Billy Cobham's Spectrum, Deep Purple and The James Gang.
This is disc 1 from The Definitive Teaser Collection. Stereo 16/44.1, DR's are 6's and 7's.
View attachment 66036
Looove Tommy , may he RIP....
I have a the first US CD pressings of this and Private Eyes with totally normal DR count... and of course some early repressings of both LPs, and the box set from 30+ years ago, "The Ultimate"

Alcohol and drugs takes another shooting star too fast. Tommy Bolin 25 years old, played with so many others including Billy Cobham's Spectrum, Deep Purple and The James Gang.
This is disc 1 from The Definitive Teaser Collection. Stereo 16/44.1, DR's are 6's and 7's.
View attachment 66036
Tommy is why my favorite James Gang album is BANG. Amazing, since I'm such a Joe Walsh fan (of his solo albums).

Supertramp - Breakfast In America (1979 A&M Records)

Hey, look?! It’s everyone’s favorite.....MQA. And, played from a non MQA source player (OPPO BDP-93) into a non MQA AVR. Why? Because, Hi-Res doesn’t matter. Duuuuuhhhhhh!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 52
Back