Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is a cd with incredible music and artistry. and done even better by my friends in japan

spyinthe.jpg

I know they’re extremely popular, but the lead singer’s voice just rubs me the wrong way.
So what do you think, I mean I certainly can see why you would feel that way. He of course has his own voice but kind of a Geddy Lee early voice.
I do believe Greta Van Fleet are finding there way and I think the next release will be real good.

CD54860A-7748-47FB-9572-7DD12527DE20.jpeg

Al Stewart - Year of the Cat

45th Anniversary Edition
Playing the two live CDs (the main album will get played in hi-Rez, different thread).
Great songs and playing but these live recordings sound muffled. I wouldn’t go so far as to say “bootleg quality” but not great.
Happy to have them but their lack of quality lessens the value of this not inexpensive set

So what do you think, I mean I certainly can see why you would feel that way. He of course has his own voice but kind of a Geddy Lee early voice.
I do believe Greta Van Fleet are finding there way and I think the next release will be real good.
It’s odd because I’m ok with plenty of weird/odd sounding vocalists - Rush’s Geddy Lee, Budgie’s Burke Shelley, Boxer’s Mike Patto to name just a few - but I don’t think I’ll adapt to Greta’s anytime soon.

It’s odd because I’m ok with plenty of weird/odd sounding vocalists - Rush’s Geddy Lee, Budgie’s Burke Shelley, Boxer’s Mike Patto to name just a few - but I don’t think I’ll adapt to Greta’s anytime soon.
I thought Greta Van Fleet had a female singer first couple of times I heard them on the radio! I've bought a couple of their albums and I like them, a good rock band. They like bands like the Darkness are an acquired taste.

I sadly only managed to see once Boxer, Budgie and Rush, great gigs though.

Back