Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 67779
On to the last studio album in the Fleetwood Mac 1969-1974 set:
Heroes Are Hard To Find

I like the album but quite the backwards step after Mystery To Me.
The calm before the storm of success.

Not much stands out, other than ‘Born Enchanter’. Murky sound.
And tied (with English Rose) for the most disturbing FM album cover LOL

My turn...
Continuing w Fleetwood Mac 69-74 reissue boxset

Heroes r hard to find

Colonel Les Claypool's Fearless Flying Frog Brigade ‎– Pink Floyd Animals

"The eccentric Primus bassist brings his Pink Floyd obsession to its logical conclusion with this disc, a reworking of the seminal space - rock band's Animals album.
If it weren't for the presence of Claypool's trademark nasally vocals, which are a lot twangier than either David Gilmour or Roger Waters, it could pass as a Pink Floyd club recording.
This six-piece band of tried and true players have the chops to pull this off note for note, and they do an admirable job"

71-Q9+1ZaeL._SL1200_.jpg

Last edited:
Really loving the new releases from Crowded House and Gary Numan. It's nice to see some of the older acts still producing great music. The Crowded House album is pretty mellow while the Numan album is quite intense.

Gary is coming this way in October. I've never seen him before and have always wanted to. Really looking forward to that.

Neil Finn has hinted that Crowded House may be playing the U.S. soon as well. That would be very welcome!

Crowded_House_-_Dreamers_Are_Waiting.png
Intruder_%28Gary_Numan_album%29.jpg

I love Mellencamp Scarecrow and Lonesome Jubilee albums saw him on concert back then.
Have not kept up with his recent albums
I have the above two on vinyl and cassette.

Back