Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2FE0E6A3-B098-488F-8F91-6096CE32A3F6.jpeg

Ella Fitzgerald DEARLY BELOVED: 83 EXPERTLY REMASTERED TRACKS on 4 RBCDs w/47 page glossy booklet in a slipcase. Whether it was a faux pas or not, I was able to score this set for $7 from Deep Discount, brand new. AmazonUS' current price $58!!!!! Made in the UK.

51qdgH2et5L.jpg

Last edited:
4F78ABB9-8B4F-4B8A-B0F9-9FCC17FEB471.jpeg

Cheap Trick - Woke Up With a Monster

Decided to listen to one of Cheap Trick’s newer albums (“newer” meaning post Epic Records) so I pulled this out and laughed when I saw it was released in 1994.
Their only album for Warner Brothers and it stiffed at the time supposedly due to lack of promotion.
That may be the case but I’m not convinced it would have made a difference. It starts slowly and though it has 3 good tracks in the middle, overall the album isn’t that great.

Edit: I need to amend this somewhat . Wrote the post during track 9. Sure enough, tracks 10 and especially 11 are great, so gotta bump up the enthusiasm rating

Last edited:
Mr. Big LEAN INTO IT [EVOSOUND 2 DISC MQA~CD Remaster] Contains the original album and a second bonus disc of alternate versions including a Reggae version of To Be With You. Very Cool and the sonics are fantastic. Only $16 @ Deep Discount for a 2 MQA~CD set!

619GAqp-NwL.jpg

Back